Simple and quick Apple Cornbread recipe with just 4 ingredients! Cornbread with classic apple pie filling and a touch of vanilla. Perfect with warm melted butter and a dollop of sweet honey.
Apple season! Well, okay, every season is apple season at our house! We love them! But they're always big and juicy and BEST in the Fall. This simple Apple Cornbread recipe doesn't actually use fresh apples, but if you like to make your own apple pie filling with fresh Fall apples, you can certainly substitute it for the canned apple pie filling called for in the recipe.
I want to give a huge shout out to Mr. Gracious' firefighter buddy, who passed this Apple Cornbread recipe along with us to share. And boy, is it good! I seriously had to hide it from my kids because they just couldn't get enough of it!
Apple Cornbread is the perfect way to finish off any meal, and I thought it was especially delicious with warm, melted butter and just a touch of honey. Mmmm.... It's also a great bread recipe to pass around the Thanksgiving dinner table. Your guests will be impressed, and best of all, this Apple Cornbread recipe is SO easy. Just 4 ingredients!
Apple Cornbread Recipe
- 1 8.5 ounce box corn muffin mix
- 1 egg
- ⅓ cup vanilla coffee creamer
- 1 21 ounce can apple pie filling
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together corn muffin mix, egg, and vanilla coffee creamer until just combined.
- Gently fold in apple pie filling, again, just until combined.
- Pour batter into a lightly greased 9" x 9" square baking pan.
- Bake at 400 for 15-20 until golden brown and cooked through.
- Serve warm with butter or honey.
If you liked this Apple Cornbread Recipe, you might also like
Never Miss a Thing!
Join our newsletter to get new recipes, tips, tricks, and tutorials every week!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.