Bacon Grilled Cheese Crescent Braid is a quick and easy dinner idea, that’s super yummy. ONLY 3 INGREDIENTS! Grilled cheese, family-sized!
Bacon Grilled Cheese Braid
I’ve been seeing these fun crescent braids all over Pinterest lately, and I wanted to test it out myself! Here, I came up with a super easy dinner idea with only THREE ingredients!
Bacon Grilled Cheese Braid is a yummy, family-sized grilled cheese recipe that your whole family will absolutely love. I made 2 of these to feed our family of 5.
To make this super cheesy, I put each piece of cheese on the half-mark of the previous slice (so that there was lots of overlap) for double cheesy goodness. Of course, you can modify the amount of cheese to your liking
For detailed instructions on how to fold your crescent braid, head on over to Wine and Glue and check out Lisa’s brilliant picture tutorial. I used her tutorial to learn how to learn it myself!
Bacon Grilled Cheese Braid Recipe
- 1 package crescent rolls
- 7-11 American cheese slices depending on how much you love cheese!
- 1 pound of bacon cooked
- On a large, greased cookie sheet, unroll your crescent rolls, leaving them all attached.
- Pinch together the seams of the dough. Then flip it over and pinch the seams on the other side.
- Lay out your cheese slices straight down the middle of the dough, allowing the cheese to overlap.
- Add the bacon on top of the cheese.
- Using a pizza cutter, cut 1-inch wide strips from the edges of the crescent roll dough to the edges of the cheese. Do this on both sides of the dough.
- Take the first strip and pull it to the center of the cheese row. Then take the first strip on the other side and do the same. Repeat this for all strips.
- Cook in a 350° oven for 15-18, until the cheese is melted and the crescent rolls are golden brown.
If you liked this Bacon Grilled Cheese Braid recipe, you might also like
Browse More Dinner Recipes
Never Miss a Thing!
Join our newsletter to get new recipes, tips, tricks, and tutorials every week!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.