Quick and easy Cookies and Cream Fudge recipe with just 5 ingredients for a simple but delicious sweet treat. Classic and sweet white chocolate fudge with crunchy chocolate cookies for a scrumptious crowd-pleasing favorite.
Cookies and Cream Fudge
Anyone working on their Christmas baking plan yet? I know it’s almost Thanksgiving, so we’re hyper-focused on that, but it seems like Christmas starts the very millisecond that it’s over, doesn’t it? Well, anyway, I wanted to share some recipes that I tried last year that were a really huge hit, so that you’d have them in mind for your planning. Like this Cookies and Cream Fudge. Everyone loved it. And it was just SO easy to make. It definitely made the make-again list.
The only cooking involved in this Cookies and Cream Fudge recipe is a quick 5 minutes on the stove to melt the chocolate. (I’m betting you could even do it in the microwave, but I haven’t tried it yet. Let me know if you’re brave enough to try it out!). The beauty and deliciousness of this recipe lies with the simple and classic flavors. A classic white chocolate fudge with everybody’s favorite chocolate sandwich cookies for a perfect sweet and simple treat.
Cookies and Cream Fudge Recipe
- 20 Oreo cookies lightly crushed
- 1 14 ounce sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons butter plus an additional tablespoon for the pan
- 3 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Butter an 8"x8" pan. Place half the crushed cookies in the the bottom of the pan and spread evenly. Set aside.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, add sweetened condensed milk, butter, and white chocolate chips. Stir to combine, and continue cooking and stirring until smooth.
- Pour melted chocolate mixture immediately into 8"x8" pan over crumbled cookies. Spread evenly.
- Sprinkle remaining cookies on top and press down gently.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour until cooled and solid.
- Cur into cubes for serving.
If you liked this Cookies and Cream Fudge Recipe, you might also like
See More Dessert Recipes
Never Miss a Thing!
Join our newsletter to get new recipes, tips, tricks, and tutorials every week!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.