Crockpot Pumpkin White Chocolate Lava Cake is a decadent slow cooker dessert with moist Pumpkin Spice cake and smooth, hot white chocolate filling.
Crockpot Pumpkin White Chocolate Lava Cake
Let’s start our 31 day Crockpot recipe series off with a BANG! with this Crockpot Pumpkin White Chocolate Lava Cake recipe. It doesn’t get anymore decadent this with a moist Pumpkin Spice Cake and smooth, warm white chocolate filling.
Crockpot Pumpkin White Chocolate Lava Cake is the very essence of Fall. Crockpot, pumpkin, chocolate,… Perfection. I feel it’s an absolute must to top this with cold vanilla ice cream. The smooth, cold creaminess of the ice cream mixed with the warm gooey Crockpot Pumpkin White Chocolate Lava Cake is heaven. Or at least it should be. Please tell me this will be in heaven!
For more Crockpot recipes all month long, be sure to check out our Crocktober Main Page!
Crockpot Pumpkin White Chocolate Lava Cake Recipe
- 1 box spice cake mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs lightly beaten
- 1 15 ounces can pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 box 4 servings - 3.4 ounces instant vanilla pudding
- 2 cups cold milk
- 2 12 ounce bags white chocolate chips
- Place all cake ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix together using a whisk or mixer until all ingredients are thoroughly combined.
- Pour cake batter into a lightly greased 6-8 quart slow cooker.
- Place pudding and milk in a separate mixing bowl. Mix together until pudding is nice and thick.
- Pour pudding over cake batter in slow cooker. (Don't stir)
- Sprinkle white chocolate chips on top of pudding and cake batter.
- Cover Crockpot and cook on High for 2 1/2- 3 hours, or until cake is cooked through. Test with a toothpick for doneness.
- When Crockpot Pumpkin White Chocolate Lava Cake is cooked through, turn off slow cooker, remove lid, and allow to sit for 15-20 minutes to set.
- Serve warm, topped with vanilla ice cream!
If you liked this Crockpot Pumpkin White Chocolate Lava Cake recipe, you might also like
Never Miss a Thing!
Join our newsletter to get new recipes, tips, tricks, and tutorials every week!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.