In this delightful Deviled Egg Potato Salad recipe, creamy deviled eggs and classic potato salad come together to make a perfect dish for every picnic, cookout, or party.
Deviled Egg Potato Salad
So, think about it. Deviled eggs and potato salad have preeeetty much the same ingredient list. Mustard, mayo, some seasoning, and probably a little bit of pickle relish. Wouldn’t it be super tasty if you made them both together?!
I can answer that! YES! It would be amazingly delicious! Our local grocery store makes a deviled egg potato salad in their deli section, and it is so amazing that I wanted to try to make it myself! It’s really easy, and tastes delicious! We’ll be making this for lots of cookouts and picnics all summer long!
Deviled Egg Potato Salad Recipe
- 4 pounds potatoes about 8 large
- 12 hard boiled eggs
- 1 1/2 cups mayo
- 1/4 cup mustard
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons dill relish
- Salt & pepper to taste
- In a large pot, boil potatoes with enough water to cover and boil potatoes just until tender, about 15 minutes. Drain when done, and place in a bowl to chill in the refrigerator. When the potatoes are cooled down enough to handle, but still warm, peel using a paring knife. Then cube the potatoes.
- Peel and slice hard boiled eggs in half. Place the yolks in a mixing bowl, and set aside the egg whites.
- Mash the egg yolks, as you would for deviled eggs.
- Add mayo, mustard, and vinegar to the mashed egg yolks and whisk until smooth and creamy.
- Fold dill relish into egg yolk mixture.
- Chop the egg whites and add them in with the potatoes. Gently toss to combine.
Add egg mixture to the potatoes and gently stir to coat potatoes. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Chill at least 1 hour, or preferably overnight, before serving.
If you liked this Deviled Egg Potato Salad Recipe, you might also like:
Never Miss a Thing!
Join our newsletter to get new recipes, tips, tricks, and tutorials every week!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.