This Easy Feta Pasta Salad Recipe uses just 5 ingredients and is made in just 30 minutes! Creamy feta, juicy tomatoes, and fresh basil make this dish amazing!
Easy Feta Pasta Salad
If you're looking for a ridiculously easy pasta salad recipe that still tastes amazing, you've come to the right place. With just 5 ingredients and 30 minutes, you can prepare a wonderfully tasty feta pasta salad recipe that's sure to be a hit at your next cookout or gathering!
All you need is some penne pasta, zesty Italian dressing, juicy cherry tomatoes, fresh basil, and creamy feta cheese, and you've got yourself a delicious feta pasta salad recipe for a delightful side dish. It really couldn't be easier, right?!
Feta Pasta Salad Recipe
Easy Feta Pasta Salad Recipe
- 1 box 16 ounces penne pasta
- 1 cup Italian dressing
- 8 ounces Feta cheese crumbled
- 1 dry pint about 10 ounces cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 bunch fresh basil coarsely chopped (about 2 tablespoons)
- Cook penne in a large pot according to package instructions.
- Drain and rinse pasta with cold water. Transfer to a large mixing bowl once pasta is drained and cool.
- Add dressing and toss pasta to coat.
- Add remaining ingredients and gently stir to incorporate.
- Serve right away, or cover and chill in in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
If you liked this Feta Pasta Salad Recipe , you might also like:
Never Miss a Thing!
Join our newsletter to get new recipes, tips, tricks, and tutorials every week!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.