This easy Salmon Burgers recipe is a delicious burger made with salmon fillets and hints of lemon, dill, and mustard, topped with a simple pickle and red onion relish.
Easy Salmon Burgers
Summer (aka Burger Season) is already almost over! I can’t believe the kids will be starting school this month! We’ve had our fair share of burgers this summer and I wanted to switch it up with a new burger and a simple recipe.
This Salmon Burgers recipe is surprisingly easy to make. You can grill them, but I just cooked them up in a skillet and it took no time at all. This salmon burgers recipe is a big hit with everyone in our family, even though our kids are not particularly fond of fish. They eat these and ask for seconds, so it’s a great way to get more fish into a picky eater’s diet.
I must also say that this easy salmon burgers recipe is made even more amazing by the simple relish topping. Oh. My. Goodness. My salmon burger was loaded with the pickle and red onion relish and I just couldn’t get enough.
Salmon Burgers Recipe
Easy Salmon Burgers Recipe
- 2 lbs salmon fillets finely chopped
- 1/2 red onion finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons mayo
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce I used Sriracha
- 10 hamburger buns
For the toppings
- 1/2 cup pickle chips finely sliced
- 1/2 cup red onion finely sliced
- In a large mixing bowl, combine salmon and red onion. Toss to combine.
- Add dill, ground mustard, and bread crumbs and toss again until all ingredients are fully incorporated
- In a separate mixing bowl, whisk together eggs, Dijon mustard, mayo, lemon juice, and hot sauce.
- Add egg mixture to salmon mixture and stir to incorporate.
- Form mixture into 8-10 patties.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. Cook each patty for about 3-5 minutes on each side, or until cooked through.
For the Relish
- In a small bowl, add pickles and red onions and toss to combine.
To Assemble Salmon Burgers
- Serve each salmon burger on a bun with mayo and topped with pickle onion relish.
If you liked this Salmon Burgers Recipe, you might also like:
See All Recipes
Never Miss a Thing!
Join our newsletter to get new recipes, tips, tricks, and tutorials every week!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.