Learn how to make homemade Fried Rice at home! With classic flavors like Teriyaki sauce and garlic, there’s no need to order out! As good as the real thing!
Homemade Fried Rice
No need to order out tonight! Just learn how to make fried rice in your very own home with this easy homemade fried rice recipe!
The key to any good fried rice is that you use “old” rice. That is, rice that has been cooked prior to the frying process. Minimally, I would recommend the rice be cooked 24 hours prior to frying, but it can be several days old too! Hello, leftovers idea! (I think this goes without saying, but I’m going to throw it out there anyway… Please, don’t use rotten “old” rice!)
I love to serve this Homemade Fried Rice with my Easy Chicken Teriyaki on top! It’s so yummy, and the kids love it too. There’s never any leftovers! Take-out right at home!
Homemade Fried Rice Recipe
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 4-5 garlic cloves minced
- 4 cups cooked rice
- 1/2 cup frozen peas and carrots thawed and patted dry
- 1/4 cup Teriyaki sauce
- 2 eggs
- salt & pepper
- In a LARGE skillet, heat your oil over medium heat.
- Add your garlic, and saute until it turns a golden brown.
- Add your rice, peas and carrots, and teriyaki sauce. Turn your heat up to high, and stir fry for 5-7 minutes.
- Add eggs and continue stir frying.
- Season with salt and pepper, and serve with this yummy Chicken Teriyaki Recipe!
If you liked this Homemade Fried Rice Recipe, you might also like:
Never Miss a Thing!
Join our newsletter to get new recipes, tips, tricks, and tutorials every week!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.