Ham and Cheese Roll Ups are an easy and healthy snack for kids and toddlers. Lots of protein! Just add fruits and veggies on the side!
Ham and Cheese Roll Ups Snack for Kids
Simple. Healthy. Satisfying by itself or with fruits and veggies on the side. Pretty much the perfect toddler snack. My two toddlers eat ham and cheese roll ups for snacks today and couldn't get enough.
To make Ham and Cheese Roll-ups:
All you need is some deli-sliced ham and string cheese.
Take 3 slices of ham. Lay the ham flat, stacked on top of each other. Place a string cheese in the center of the ham and roll the ham up. I used cheddar string cheese this time, but it's also delicious with Monterey Jack or the original mozzarella string cheese. Repeat for however many snacks you need to make.
I like to cut them in half, add some toothpicks for fun and pop them in the microwave for 30 seconds (I'm a bit paranoid so I do watch them very closely with the toothpicks)
Ham and Cheese Roll Ups Recipe
Ham and Cheese Roll-ups- Toddler Snack Idea
- 12 slices of thin-cut deli ham
- 4 string cheese
- Take 3 slices of ham. Lay the ham flat, stacked on top of each other.
- Place a string cheese in the center of the ham and roll the ham up.
- Cut each roll- up in half, and secure with a toothpick (or pretzel stick)
- You can serve immediately, or cook in the microwave for 30 seconds to melt and soften the cheese a bit.
Did you like this Ham and Cheese Roll Ups Idea? Find more on my Kid Friendly Food board Pinterest!
If you liked this Ham and Cheese Roll Ups idea, you might also like
Never Miss a Thing!
Join our newsletter to get new recipes, tips, tricks, and tutorials every week!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.