Whether you've loved The Cheesecake Factory restaurant your whole life or found them as a recent passion, here are five reasons to love The Cheesecake Factory Even More!
This post was sponsored by The Cheesecake Factory. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
5 Reasons to Love The Cheesecake Factory Even More
If you haven't been to The Cheesecake Factory, I'll excuse you right now while you run and taste the deliciousness for yourself before I continue. Don't even worry about what to order because everything on The Cheesecake Factory's extensive menu is heavenly.
If you already know and love The Cheesecake Factory, like me, then I want to share five reasons to love The Cheesecake Factory even more!
Last week, I had the opportunity to head to my local Cheesecake Factory for a behind the scenes tour (and a delicious lunch after!), so I'm going to share everything I learned with you here, plus five things that made me love The Cheesecake Factory even more.
5 Reasons to Love The Cheesecake Factory Even More
1. There are over 250 menu items! The Cheesecake Factory menu is like a novel! Thinking about that many choices might seem a little overwhelming for some, but everything on their menu is delicious. And with so many options, you will absolutely find something that you are crazy about. There are super healthy options, comfort food options, snacks and appetizers to share, and just everything in between.
I usually get the Chicken Madeira at The Cheesecake Factory. It's always amazing and my favorite go-to. But since my sisters and I were learning new things, we wanted to get a little adventurous with our menu choices, too. So we all ordered something different than we normally do, and every single thing we ordered was to-die-for.
We couldn't not get the avocado egg rolls, so we opted to try out all the egg rolls with the Egg Roll Sampler, a new item on their menu so that you can try all of the egg rolls in one app. A hit, as always.
I ordered the Chicken Baja Tacos for lunch, which were fresh and zesty. They came with black beans and the most flavorful rice I have ever tasted.
My sisters ordered the Crusted Chicken Romano and the Herb Crusted Filet of Salmon, and they both loved their choices, too!
Of course, The Cheesecake Factory is always working to make their menu offerings even more incredible. Some of their newest menu items include the Pork Belly Sliders, Stuffed Cheddar Burgers, Spicy Shanghai Noodles and more. Something different to try every time, even if you're a Cheesecake Factory veterans.
2. The Cheesecake Factory values excellent quality. And it shows, in their service, food, flavors, kitchen, and restaurant. The excellent quality of their food and restaurants is the same for all of their 200+ global locations. No matter where you visit, you'll be getting their very best. Not only that, but The Cheesecake Factory chefs are constantly working to make their amazing recipes even better, ensure they're using the freshest, highest quality ingredients in all of their recipes, and even updating their already extensive menu.
3. The food is made fresh from scratch daily! This is the part that's most amazing to me. The Cheesecake Factory has over 250 items on their menu, and every single thing is made fresh from scratch. That means that the cooks start prepping at 6:00 AM every day! All veggies are brought in fresh and prepped, herbs are cut, sauces are developed, and meat is prepared on-site using fresh ingredients. Every single day at every single location. That's incredible, isn't it?! Almost super-human!
All sauces, marinades, and dressings are made from scratch in the restaurant. That's over 160 sauces and dressings! From scratch! That Tamarind Cashew Dipping Sauce that's served with the Avocado Egg Rolls that we love oh-so-much? That's made with 18 ingredients and nearly 20 steps! But they still make it fresh! Because quality, taste, and freshness matter, and they really make a difference!
All vegetables are brought in fresh to be cut and prepped by hand in the restaurant. Eggrolls, dumplings, and pot stickers are made and hand-rolled or formed at the restaurants. In fact, I had the opportunity to help roll some of our beloved Avocado Egg Rolls during my tour! Every burger is hand-formed, and all cheese is hand-grated in the restaurant. It cannot get any fresher than that!
The Cheesecake Factory also serves a different fresh soup daily, and the mashed potatoes (you know, the ones that come with your Chicken Madeira!) are made fresh all day long. And guys! Mashed potato testing is a thing! The chefs test the freshly made recipes after they're made to make sure they're perfect and just as heavenly as you expect. That's why it's delicious every time, at every restaurant!
4. The Cheesecake Factory is perfect for every occasion. Family dinners on a weeknight, birthday celebrations, romantic anniversaries, or even brunch! Yes, brunch, too! Brunch is only served from 10AM to 2PM on weekends, but worth checking out! What's a Sunday Funday without a tasty brunch?!
On my tour, I got to help make one of their new brunch menu items, the Cinnamon Roll Pancakes. Oh my, goodness. They were phenomenal! The cinnamon-brown sugar caramelized right into the pancake, then it was topped with a drizzle of icing. So. Good.
No matter why you come to Cheesecake Factory, everyone can find something they'll truly enjoy so that everyone can leave happy!
5. Cheesecake! I know you're probably not surprised that The Cheesecake Factory has.... cheesecake. But it's still worth mentioning. Because it's creamy heaven in a slice. I've tried a different flavor every time I've been to The Cheesecake Factory, and every time I leave, I claim to have a new favorite (until next time!)
Godiva Chocolate Cheesecake, Banana Cream Cheesecake, Fresh Strawberry Cheese, oh my! All some of my favorites that I've tried.
Their latest flavor is the Celebration Cheesecake, which has layers of vanilla cake with sprinkles (funfetti!), cheesecake, strawberry, chocolate and vanilla mousse, and cream cheese frosting. So fun!
My sisters and I all, again, ordered something we'd never tried before.
My sisters chose the Salted Caramel Cheesecake and the Ultimate Red Velvet Cheesecake. They were nice enough to let me have a nibble of each, and they were, in fact, as good as they sound!
I chose to try the Toasted Marshmallow S'mores Galore Cheesecake. I'm usually more of a fan of fruity dessert, but I couldn't get enough of this delicious, creamy cheesecake! (Hello, new favorite!)
But if you're not a cheesecake fan, don't worry! The Cheesecake Factory still has you covered for dessert with cakes, tortes, crisps, tiramisu, or even sundaes!
Like I said, there is literally something for everyone! So come hungry and save room for dessert!
What's your favorite thing to order from The Cheesecake Factory? Tell me in the comments!