Fresh, creamy, and flavorful, these Caesar Salad Sandwiches are a delightful and healthy option for lunch with fresh greens, Parmesan, and chicken.
Caesar Salad Sandwiches
We’re venturing closer and closer to Summer, when I like to turn off the oven and either cook on the grill or have a cool meal. Perfect way to beat the heat. This Caesar Salad Sandwiches recipe is option 2, a cold no-cook sandwich.
This Caesar Salad Sandwich is really easy to throw together. Just toss the lettuce with the dressing, put it on the roll, and top with chicken and Parmesan and maybe a little extra dressing. If you want to make it even easier, you can grab the pre-cooked, pre-cut chicken breast strips from the store, or throw a couple extra chicken breast on the grill the next time you use it and then save them for later.
While this sandwich is extremely delicious enjoyed cold you can also toast it in the oven or using a panini press. Change the Caesars dressing for ranch dressing for a cool twist. Serve with a cool, refreshing fruit salad for a completely cooking-free meal.
Caesar Salad Sandwiches Recipe
- 1 sandwich roll
- 1 cup chopped lettuce
- 2 tablespoons Caesar dressing
- 1 ounce roasted chicken breast strips
- 3 tablespoons finely shredded Parmesan cheese
- In a small mixing bowl, add lettuce and Caesar dressing. Toss to combine.
- Open the sandwich roll and on the bottom half add the lettuce/Caesar dressing.
- Add the sliced roasted chicken breast and top with Parmesan cheese.
- Close the sandwich with the other half of the sandwich roll.
- Serve and enjoy.
Did you like this Caesar Salad Sandwich Recipe? Find more on my Dinner Ideas, Spring, and Summer Days boards on Pinterest!
If you liked this Caesar Salad Sandwich recipe, you might also like
Never Miss a Thing!
Join our newsletter to get new recipes, tips, tricks, and tutorials every week!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.