Creamy Guacamole – Sour cream adds extra creaminess to this creamy guacamole recipe, with fresh tomatoes, red onion, and jalapenos for an extra spicy kick.
Guacamole! One of my favorite snacks! This creamy guacamole recipe is perfect for taco night, game day, or just a delicious snack! The sour cream incorporated into this guacamole dip provides the extra creamy texture, and I noticed that it stays green-er for a bit longer, as well. Plus, this creamy guacamole has fresh tomatoes, red onions, and fresh jalapenos for an extra spicy kick. Serve with tortilla chips!
Be sure to check out these yummy dips and appetizer recipes too!
Creamy Guacamole Recipe
- 3 ripe avocados
- ⅓ cup sour cream
- ⅓ cup red onion, finely chopped
- ⅓ cup tomato, finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 jalapeno, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Cut avocados in half length-wise. Remove the pit, and scrape out the meat.
- Place avocado meat in a food processor or blender. Process until smooth and creamy. If you don't have a processor or blender, you can use a potato masher or fork to mash up the avocado. It won't come out as smooth, but it won't affect the taste.
- Add the sour cream to the avocado and process until blended.
- Add the avocado and the remaining ingredients to a bowl and stir until everything is incorporated.
Did you like this Creamy Guacamole recipe? Find more on my Dip it! and Appetizers boards on Pinterest!
If you liked this Creamy Guacamole recipe, you might also like
See More Dip Recipes
Browse All Recipes
Never Miss a Thing!
Join our newsletter to get new recipes, tips, tricks, and tutorials every week!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.