This Authentic guacamole is a fresh, zesty, and creamy recipe, with fresh tomatoes, red onion, and jalapenos for an extra spicy kick.
Guacamole! One of my favorite snacks! This creamy guacamole recipe is perfect for taco night, game day, or just a delicious snack! This creamy guacamole has fresh tomatoes, red onions, and fresh jalapenos for an extra spicy kick. Serve with tortilla chips!
Creamy Guacamole Recipe
- 3 ripe avocados
- 1/3 cup red onion finely chopped
- 1 medium Roma tomato finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove crushed
- 1 jalapeno seeded and finely chopped
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- 1½ tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt or more to taste
- Cut avocados in half length-wise. Remove the pit, and scrape out the meat into a medium mixing bowl. Mash with a fork or potato masher.
- Add the remaining ingredients to a bowl and stir until everything is incorporated.