Super easy and healthy too, this Ginger Pork Stir Fry recipe is packed with flavor from teriyaki, ginger, garlic, pork, and more, plus all of your favorite veggies. Perfect quick and easy healthy family dinner recipe!
Ginger Pork Stir Fry
I recently shared about my love of stir fry and one of my favorite easy recipes to satisfy my craving. So I wanted to share another one because if you love stir fry like me, you’ll love this Ginger Pork Stir Fry. The sauce is SO GOOD. To-die-for. Makes me feel like I’m eating at my favorite stir fry restaurant.
Making this Ginger Pork Stir Fry recipe is super simple. You basically cook the meat and vegetables in a big pan with oil, whip up the sauce, and dump it right in. If you need to make a big batch of stir fry for a big family, and you’re having a hard time fitting it into one pot or pan, you can always do it in batches. OR you can cook just the meat, set it aside, then cook just the veggies, and toss it all together at the end. OR! You can grab this cheap jumbo wok and cook the food up like you normally would.
You can customize the veggies that you use according to your personal tastes. I listed some of our favorites down in the recipe, like broccoli, onions, and watercress. But anything goes! So pick the ones you love!
Serve this simple but heavenly dish with noodles or rice. You can grab some yummy lo mein noodles here from Amazon.
Ginger Pork Stir Fry Recipe
- 2 pounds pork tenderloin, cut into bite-size pieces
- ¼ cup oil
- 1-2 pounds stir fry vegetables, such as onions, mushrooms, broccoli, bell peppers, green onions, sugar snap peas, bean sprouts, or watercress
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups beef broth
- ¼ cup cornstarch
- ½ cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- In a medium mixing bowl, add all ingredients for sauce and whisk to combine. Set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil.
- Add pork to skillet with hot oil, and cook for about 2 minutes.
- Add onions, garlic, and additional vegetables, and continue cooking for 2-5 more minutes, or until vegetables are tender.
- Add sauce mixture to skillet. Bring to a boil
- After boiling, cook and stir for 1 minute until sauce is slightly thickened.
- Serve warm with rice or noodles.
Did you like Ginger Pork Stir Fry recipe? Find more on my Dinner Ideas board on Pinterest!
If you liked this Ginger Pork Stir Fry recipe, you might also like
Never Miss a Thing!
Join our newsletter to get new recipes, tips, tricks, and tutorials every week!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.
There was an error submitting your subscription. Please try again.