Peanut Butter Candy Corn Cookies take the rich creaminess of peanut butter and combine it with the vanilla and honey sweetness of classic candy corn to make a perfect and delicious Fall and Halloween treat.
Peanut Butter Candy Corn Cookies
One of my favorite parts about Fall and Halloween is candy corn. Candy corn is so controversial, isn’t it? No? Well, it is in my family. We have lovers and haters and nothing in between. Mr. Gracious is a hater, but all three of our kids took after me, as candy corn lovers, which means I have to share with them or they’ll riot.
In the spirit of Candy Corn season, I wanted to make a fun recipe with the kids. They love helping me bake and cook, and cookies are always an easy and fun endeavor with them. We made several batches of Candy Corn Cookies. Then we did a taste test to see which were the best, and it was a unanimous vote that these Peanut Butter Candy Corn Cookies were the winner. Even Mr. Gracious (the candy corn hater!) said these were yummy!
These Peanut Butter Candy Corn Cookies combine the rich creaminess of peanut butter with the vanilla and honey sweetness of candy corn to make a delightful treat, perfect for Fall and Halloween.
Peanut Butter Candy Corn Cookies Recipe
- ½ cup butter, room temperature
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 egg
- 1¾ cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 (9 ounce) package candy corn
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together butter and both sugars.
- Add vanilla and continue mixing.
- Add vanilla, milk, and egg to the bowl and mix again.
- Add flour and baking soda to the mixture and mix again, just until combined.
- Reserve ½ cup candy and fold in remaining candy corn.
- Roll dough into balls. I used a tablespoon to scoop it out so the cookies would be approximately the same size.
- Place dough balls onto a lightly greased cookie sheet, about 2 inches apart.
- Bake in a 350° oven for 8-11 minutes, until cookies are lightly golden around the edges.
- Remove cookies. Press a few of the reserved candy corns into the tops of each cookie while they are still hot.
- Allow to sit on the cookie sheet for 5 more minutes before removing to the cooling rack.
Did you like this Peanut Butter Candy Corn Cookies Recipe? Find more on my Falling for Fall, Halloween, and Desserts boards on Pinterest!
If you liked this Peanut Butter Candy Corn Cookies Recipe you might also like
See More Fall Recipes and Ideas
Browse All Recipes
Never Miss a Thing!
Join our newsletter to get new recipes, tips, tricks, and tutorials every week!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.