Red Velvet Pancakes with Cream Cheese Glaze make a delicious and decadent Valentine’s Day breakfast. Red Velvet Pancakes made from a box cake mix topped with a creamy, simple cream cheese glaze.
Red Velvet Pancakes with Cream Cheese Glaze
There’s no better way to say Happy Valentine’s Day to your sweetie than starting the day with a delicious, decadent, homemade breakfast, like these Red Velvet Pancakes with Cream Cheese Glaze.
These Red Velvet Pancakes with Cream Cheese Glaze are made from a red velvet box cake mix, so they’re really simple to make. Plus they’re amazingly delicious. Even my kids beg for these, and on a weekly basis at that!
Red Velvet Pancakes with Cream Cheese Glaze Recipe
- 1 box Red Velvet Cake Mix
- ¾ cup flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups of milk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- ¼-1/2 cup milk
- In a large bowl, stir together cake mix, flour, and baking powder.
- Add eggs, milk, and oil, and whisk together until combined.
- Heat a lightly greased griddle or skillet over medium heat.
- Add about ¼ to ⅓ cup batter per pancake to the pan. Allow to cook until the top starts forming bubbles.
- Flip the pancake over and cook an additional 1-2 minutes.
- Repeat until you have used all the batter.
- Beat together cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth
- Add ¼ cup milk and the vanilla, and beat again until smooth.
- You can use the cream cheese glaze as is, or continue adding milk for a thinner glaze.
- Top red velvet pancakes with cream cheese glaze and a pat of butter.
Did you like this Red Velvet Pancakes with Cream Cheese Glaze recipe? Find more on my Breakfast and Valentine’s Day boards on Pinterest!
If you liked this Red Velvet Pancakes with Cream Cheese Glaze recipe, you might also like
Never Miss a Thing!
Join our newsletter to get new recipes, tips, tricks, and tutorials every week!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.