Don’t throw out your pumpkin seeds! Toasted Pumpkin Seeds are a delicious and easy snack. You can make this buttery, salty goodness right in your oven!
Toasted Pumpkin Seeds
It’s jack-o-lantern carving week! But wait! Don’t toss out those pumpkin seeds! You can use them to make a delicious and easy snack! Toasted pumpkin seeds are one of our favorite parts about Halloween!
You can make Toasted Pumpkin Seeds right in the oven in all their buttery, salty glory in just a few minutes. Just remember to collect the seeds in a bowl while you’re scraping out your pumpkin, then wash and rinse them in a colander.
If you have more than one pumpkin, you can adjust the recipe accordingly. We have three kids and three jack-o-lanterns at our house, so I triple the recipe.
Toasted Pumpkin Seeds Recipe
- pumpkin seeds from 1 large pumpkin
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- salt to taste
- Rinse seeds in a colander. Pour onto a baking sheet.
- Melt butter in a small bowl. Pour over seeds and stir to coat.
- Sprinkle with salt. Our family likes lots of salt on ours, so you can use can use a lot or you can just use a little, depending on your salt preference.
- Bake at 375° for 10 minutes, stirring half way through, until golden and crispy.
Did you like this Toasted Pumpkin Seeds recipe? Find more on my Halloween and Falling for Fall boards on Pinterest!
If you liked this Toasted Pumpkin Seeds recipe, you might also like
Never Miss a Thing!
Join our newsletter to get new recipes, tips, tricks, and tutorials every week!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.