Easy and delicious bruschetta chicken pasta with a simple but flavorful bruschetta, grilled chicken, and balsamic glaze that brings the whole dish together.
Bruschetta Chicken Pasta
I love bruschetta. Can I just say that? It is delicious. So much juicy, fresh flavor. Have you ever had the Bruschetta Chicken Pasta at TGI Fridays? Amazing! I wanted to be able to replicate that recipe at home so I could eat Bruschetta Chicken Pasta whenever the mood strikes me.
This Bruschetta Chicken Pasta takes my super simple but really delicious Easy Bruschetta Linguine Recipe and combines some grilled chicken and a balsamic glaze that really completes the dish.
Bruschetta Chicken Pasta Recipe
Bruschetta Chicken Pasta
- 16 ounce Angel Hair Pasta
- About 2 pounds chicken breast grilled or baked, and thinly sliced
For the Balsamic Glaze
- 2 cups balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
For the Bruschetta
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 14 ounce cans Italian-Style diced tomatoes
- 1 8 ounce block mozzarella, cut into half-inch cubes
- 4 green onions finely sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil chopped
- 4-5 garlic cloves minced
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Optional: Grated Parmesan cheese for topping
- In a small saucepan over medium-high heat, combine balsamic vinegar and sugar.
- Bring mixture to a boil, then reduce heat and continue to simmer to reduce mixture by 75%. (After reducing the mixture, you should have about ½ cup of the mixture) Remove from heat, and set aside.
- While balsamic glaze is reducing, combine tomatoes, mozzarella, green onions, basil, and garlic in a large. Stir to combine. Set aside.
- Cook pasta in a large pot according to package instructions. Drain and return to pot.
- Add olive oil to pot with linguine and toss to coat pasta.
- Add bruschetta mixture to pasta and stir to combine.
- Add a serving of pasta to each plate, one per person. Then top each plate of pasta with sliced chicken breast, and lightly drizzle the balsamic glaze on top of each dish.
Did you like this Bruschetta Chicken Pasta Recipe? Find more on my Pasta and Dinner Ideas boards on Pinterest!
If you liked this Bruschetta Chicken Pasta Recipe you might also like
Browse All Recipes
Never Miss a Thing!
Join our newsletter to get new recipes, tips, tricks, and tutorials every week!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.
[email protected] says
This pasta recipe sounds so good. I will be trying this! Thanks
Ducks n a Row says
Oh this looks so good. Yummed and Stumbled it ... P:inned too
my son picked out this recipe and i started it before I read it through. There's no mention of what to do with the glaze... Didn't anyone proofread this before it was posted?
Yes. I'm sorry. It appears part of the recipe was deleted, probably a technology glitch. I will update the recipe now, but just plate a serving of pasta for each person. Add some cut chicken breast on top of each plate and lightly pour the glaze on top of the whole dish.
I made this last night and everyone loved it. Thanks for the amazing recipe! I seasoned the chicken with italian seasoning, garlic powder and salt and pepper before pan frying. I wasn't sure I would like the little bites of mozzarella but they ended up being my favourite part. Looking forward to my leftovers at lunch!
<3 I'm glad it was a hit!