Easy and delicious bruschetta chicken pasta with a simple but flavorful bruschetta, grilled chicken, and balsamic glaze that brings the whole dish together.
Bruschetta Chicken Pasta
I love bruschetta. Can I just say that? It is delicious. So much juicy, fresh flavor. Have you ever had the Bruschetta Chicken Pasta at TGI Fridays? Amazing! I wanted to be able to replicate that recipe at home so I could eat Bruschetta Chicken Pasta whenever the mood strikes me.
This Bruschetta Chicken Pasta takes my super simple but really delicious Easy Bruschetta Linguine Recipe and combines some grilled chicken and a balsamic glaze that really completes the dish.
Bruschetta Chicken Pasta Recipe
- 16 ounce Angel Hair Pasta
- About 2 pounds chicken breast grilled or baked, and thinly sliced
- 2 cups balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 14 ounce cans Italian-Style diced tomatoes
- 1 8 ounce block mozzarella, cut into half-inch cubes
- 4 green onions finely sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil chopped
- 4-5 garlic cloves minced
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Optional: Grated Parmesan cheese for topping
- In a small saucepan over medium-high heat, combine balsamic vinegar and sugar.
- Bring mixture to a boil, then reduce heat and continue to simmer to reduce mixture by 75%. (After reducing the mixture, you should have about 1/2 cup of the mixture) Remove from heat, and set aside.
- While balsamic glaze is reducing, combine tomatoes, mozzarella, green onions, basil, and garlic in a large. Stir to combine. Set aside.
- Cook pasta in a large pot according to package instructions. Drain and return to pot.
- Add olive oil to pot with linguine and toss to coat pasta.
- Add bruschetta mixture to pasta and stir to combine.
- Add a serving of pasta to each plate, one per person. Then top each plate of pasta with sliced chicken breast, and lightly drizzle the balsamic glaze on top of each dish.
If you liked this Bruschetta Chicken Pasta Recipe you might also like
Browse All Recipes
Never Miss a Thing!
Join our newsletter to get new recipes, tips, tricks, and tutorials every week!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.