Bruschetta Chicken Bake is an easy family dinner recipe packed with flavorful tomatoes and garlic, gooey cheese, and a crunchy topping.
Bruschetta Chicken Bake
If you’re looking for a simple meal that’s packed with flavor, you’ve hit the jackpot! This Bruschetta Chicken Bake is a delightful combination of a comfy casserole and flavorful Italian bruschetta!
This Bruschetta Chicken takes bite-sized chicken bits, smothers them in gooey mozzarella cheese, then tops it with flavorful bruschetta and a crunchy topping. It. Is. Amazing. And super easy, which I, of course love.
Bruschetta Chicken Bake is also a yummy freezer meal. If freezing, assemble the recipe according to instructions, but don’t bake it. Cover, label, and freeze. When you’re ready to eat your Bruschetta Chicken Bake, just thaw, and bake according to instructions.
- Click HERE to see more Freezer Friendly Meals
Bruschetta Chicken Bake Recipe
- 1 14 oz can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 package Stuffing Mix for Chicken
- 1/3 cup water
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken breasts sliced into bite-sized bits
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 cup mozzarella shredded
- Add canned tomatoes, garlic, water, and stuffing mix in a medium bowl. Stir until combined, and set aside.
- Place chicken in a 13"x9" baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese, basil, and oregano.
- Top chicken with stuffing mixture. **If freezing, stop here. Cover, label, and freeze. When you're ready to eat, just thaw, and bake.
- Bake in a 400° oven for about 30 minutes, until chicken is cooked through.
If you liked this Bruschetta Chicken Bake recipe you might also like
See More Casserole Recipes
Browse All Recipes
Never Miss a Thing!
Join our newsletter to get new recipes, tips, tricks, and tutorials every week!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.