Easy Bruschetta Linguine recipe is a super easy recipe with fresh herbs, garlic, tomatoes, and cheese that can be pulled together for a delicious dinner in just 20 minutes!
Easy Bruschetta Linguine
This Easy Bruschetta Linguine is truly the definition of a summer meal. Light with fresh herbs, and can be totally made in 20 minutes.
It’s perfect! And even better, it’s delicious! Mr. Gracious was none too pleased when he saw me stirring a giant bowl of tomatoes for dinner. In fact, he winced. He’s a tomato-hater, you see – doesn’t even like ketchup! (crazy, I know!) So we were both surprised when he went for seconds AND thirds. An amazing recipe, even for tomato-haters!
This recipe can also be made with fresh tomatoes from your garden, if you prefer. Just dice enough so that you have about 2-3 cups, saving the juices, and add an extra tablespoon of basil and a few extra cloves of garlic.
Easy Bruschetta Linguine Recipe
Easy Bruschetta LinguinePrint Pin Rate
- 1 pound 16 ounces Linguine, uncooked
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 14 ounce cans Italian-Style diced tomatoes
- 1 8 ounce block mozzarella, cut into half-inch cubes
- 4 green onions finely sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil chopped
- 4-5 garlic cloves minced
- In a large bowl, combine tomatoes, mozzarella, green onions, basil, and garlic. Stir to combine. Set aside.
- Cook pasta in a large pot according to package instructions. Drain and return to pot.
- Add olive oil to pot with linguine and toss to coat pasta.
- Add tomato mixture to pasta and stir to combine.
- Serve warm, garnished with extra chopped basil.
If you liked this Easy Bruschetta Linguine Recipe you might also like
Browse All Recipes
Never Miss a Thing!
Join our newsletter to get new recipes, tips, tricks, and tutorials every week!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.