Chunky and delicious Creamy Corn Guacamole with charred corn, tomatoes, onions, and creamy avocados. Plus a special, easy ingredient to bring this amazing dip to the next creamy level.
Creamy Corn Guacamole
As you might have noticed by now, I’m a fan of all things creamy. And dips. So the two combined is like heaven for me. Which is how I came up with this super creamy, chunky version of Creamy Corn Guacamole. It’s the perfect dip for every party, and even great to snack on by yourself. I may have eaten all of the batch that I photographed by myself…. It was just so yummy, I couldn’t stop myself!
I do have a quick note before the recipe. This Creamy Corn Guacamole if you get a nice char on the corn first. So if the weather permits, grill your corn-on-the-cob for a minute, then remove the kernels. OR if you live somewhere where the weather doesn’t permit year-round grilling, you can use canned corn. Just get a skillet nice and hot, and dumped the drained canned corn on for a minute or two.
Creamy Corn Guacamole Recipe
- 4 avocados pitted and pulp removed
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1-1 1/2 cups grilled corn removed from cob
- ⅓ cup red onion finely chopped
- ⅓ cup tomato finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 jalapeno finely chopped
- Juice from half a lime
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- In a food processor, mix together avocados and cream cheese until smooth and creamy.
- Fold in remaining ingredients.
- Serve chilled with tortilla chips. To help it stay pretty and green for longer, store in an airtight, covered container with one of the avocado pits.
If you liked this Creamy Corn Guacamole recipe, you might also like
Never Miss a Thing!
Join our newsletter to get new recipes, tips, tricks, and tutorials every week!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.