Free Gummy Worm Valentine Printables that are easy to put together and perfect for kids to hand out at their school Valentine’s Day party.
Gummy Worm Valentine Printables
I’ve just got to be honest here. I HATE buying class Valentine’s for the kids. It’s literally like throwing money away because we all know no one is saving these little character covered pieces of paper for posterity, and they almost always end up scattered on the floor just begging to be thrown away. All that to say, I’ve been designing my own printable Valentines for a couple of years now. I’ve shared these cute Printable Fishbowl Valentines, and today I’m going to share our Valentines from last year because it was basically Valentine’s Day when I got them done last year and I figured no one would have any use for them February 5th when I finally got this typed up. (Man, I’m talky today…) SO. Long story short. Made them last year, sharing this year.
I let the kids pick out their favorite candy that they wanted to share with their classmates, and I designed a printable Valentine from that. (So yes, there will be two more free sets in the next week or so! Keep your eyes open!) These free printables are for gummy worms! I wanted to keep the design simple so that the bright candy gummy worms would really stand out.
Below are directions to assemble your Gummy Worm Valentines and at the very bottom are directions for downloading.
Gummy Worm Valentine Printables Directions
What You Need:
- Gummy worms
- Gummy Worm Valentine Printable download (below)
- Cardstock or white computer paper
- Snack baggies
- Stapler and staples
1. Download and print your free Gummy Worm Valentine Printables (see bottom of post) onto white cardstock or computer paper. There are two different valentine designs and two valentines per page.
2. Cut out Gummy Worm Valentines.
3. Fill out the “To” and “From” on each Valentine. Set aside.
4. Fill desired number of snack baggies with gummy worms and seal bag.
5. Take a Gummy Worm Valentine and fold it in half on the line.
6. Place the Valentine on top of the baggy so that the baggy is between the 2 halves of the Valentine. Staple the whole thing shut. Repeat for remaining valentines.
I hope your kids enjoy these Valentines as much as mine did!
GET YOUR FREE PRINTABLE GUMMY WORM VALENTINES NOW!
You can get your Printable Gummy Worm Valentines FOR FREE by filling out the form below! Your Printable Gummy Worm Valentines will be sent to the email you provide. It will be in PDF format, so make sure you have a PDF reader on your device to view.
Please make sure you check your spam folder if you don’t see it! The email should be immediate, but sometimes we run into glitches. If you haven’t received your printable pack after an hour or 2, feel free to email me, and I will send it over to you.
These Printable Gummy Worm Valentines are copyrighted and for PERSONAL USE ONLY, not to be redistributed. Feel free to send your friends over to get their own copies, though!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.
If you liked these free Gummy Worm Valentines Printables, you might also like
See More Valentine’s Day Ideas