Make this Homemade Chocolate Coffee Creamer recipe in minutes using simple ingredients to turn your morning coffee into a delightful mocha treat!
Homemade Chocolate Coffee Creamer
Well, since we missed our homemade coffee creamer recipe last month, I figured we better double up on them this month. And what could be better than a decadent Homemade Chocolate Coffee Creamer to turn your morning coffee into a decadent mocha treat?! Thankfully, this recipe is super simple to make in just a few quick minutes, and you probably already have most of the ingredients on hand!
For this chocolate coffee creamer, you can choose to use either cocoa powder or chocolate syrup. Both are delicious, so you really can’t go wrong. But for the cocoa powder, you’ll want to follow the directions carefully and pour the hot milk mixture over top of the cocoa powder so that it mixes in smooth without any clumps.
Homemade Chocolate Coffee Creamer Recipe
- 1½ cup cream
- 1½ cup milk
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup chocolate syrup OR 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- If using cocoa powder, place in a large bowl and set aside.
- Place cream and milk in a large saucepan over medium heat. Heat until steaming, but not boiling.
- Add sugar to the cream mixture and stir to combine.
- If using chocolate syrup, add it now, and stir to combine.
- Remove from heat, and stir in vanilla.
- If using cocoa powder, pour the hot milk mixture over cocoa powder and stir vigorously to fully combine.
- Place in containers with lids, and refrigerate.
This recipes makes about 4 cups total. Nutrition information is based on a 2 tablespoons serving.
If you liked this Homemade Chocolate Coffee Creamer recipe, you might also like
See More Breakfast Recipes
Never Miss a Thing!
Join our newsletter to get new recipes, tips, tricks, and tutorials every week!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.