Homemade Cinnamon Dolce Coffee Creamer recipe is a sinful and decadent combination of caramel, cream, and cinnamon, making your coffee amazing!
Homemade Cinnamon Dolce Coffee Creamer
Okay. I’ve shared several homemade coffee creamer recipes with you so far, but I am MOST excited about sharing this one. It’s heaven. My favorite indulgent drink of choice at Starbucks is a Cinnamon Dolce Latte (And it’s Mr. Gracious’ too. I’m not sure if I’m supposed to let anyone in on that little secret…) It is everything delicious all in one cup of coffee.
So now, we can make Homemade Cinnamon Dolce Coffee Creamer right at home, and it. Is. Fabulous. I know you’ll love it as much as I do. I mean, how can you not with caramel, cream, and cinnamon swirling around in your coffee?!
Homemade Cinnamon Dolce Coffee Creamer Recipe
- 1 1/2 cups half and half
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 jar caramel topping (12 ounces)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place 1½ cups milk and 1½ cups half-and-half in a saucepan over medium heat, and heat until steaming but not boiling.
- When the milk mixture is steaming, stir in sugar. Stir until combined.
- Whisk in caramel. Return mixture to steaming.
- Whisk in cinnamon until smooth.
- Remove from heat, and stir in vanilla.
- Place in containers with lids, and refrigerate. Shake before each use.
Makes about 4 cups.
If you liked this Homemade Cinnamon Dolce Coffee Creamer recipe, you might also like
Browse All Recipes
Never Miss a Thing!
Join our newsletter to get new recipes, tips, tricks, and tutorials every week!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.