This Homemade Peppermint Coffee Creamer recipe is a festive way to enjoy your coffee and get more done during the holiday season. Sweet peppermint in hot coffee… Mmmm…
Homemade Peppermint Coffee Creamer
Ahhh! I’m so excited to finally share this recipe! I made it too late in the year to share it last year, and it feels like I’ve been waiting FOREVER to finally be able to share it this year. This. Is. SO GOOD! I made more Homemade Peppermint Coffee Creamer after Christmas and drank it into January. And then I used up our leftover candy canes to make makeshift peppermint coffee after that. Seriously. Peppermint flavored coffee is so good! How did I not know about it until now?!
If you’re in need of a holiday pick me, this homemade peppermint coffee creamer will hit the spot. Hot peppermint coffee topped with whipped cream and a candy cane stirrer…. Mmmm… The perfect present-wrapping, Christmas dinner planning, all day shopping, tree decorating, festive companion!
Homemade Peppermint Coffee Creamer Recipe
Peppermint Coffee Creamer
- 1 1/2 cups half and half
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- Place 1½ cups milk and 1½ cups half-and-half in a saucepan over medium heat, and heat until steaming but not boiling.
- When the milk mixture is steaming, stir in sugar. Stir until combined.
- Remove from heat, and stir in vanilla and peppermint extract.
- Place in containers with lids, and refrigerate. Shake before each use.
If you liked this Homemade Peppermint Coffee Creamer recipe, you might also like
See More Christmas Recipes and Ideas
Never Miss a Thing!
Join our newsletter to get new recipes, tips, tricks, and tutorials every week!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.