Cool mint mixed with creamy white chocolate fudge make this Mint White Chocolate Fudge recipe a decadent, refreshing treat. Make it in the microwave!
Mint White Chocolate Fudge
I’ve been going a little crazy with the mint lately. I can’t explain it. I just have a sudden mint addiction. Up to and including, constantly chewing gum. So when I needed to make some treats, I knew exactly what flavor they’d be.
Over Christmas, I experimented with some super easy white chocolate fudge, so I used that recipe as the base here. You can make this Mint White Chocolate Fudge recipe in the microwave with just 5 ingredients. So easy, and so good. The hardest part is waiting for it to set.
I dyed my mint white chocolate fudge green using Wilton Kelly Green gel food color, and decorated it with gold sugar and gold stars. I thought the green and gold would be perfect for St Patrick’s Day. But you can decorate yours however you choose. This would be a yummy recipe for any holiday!
You can grab the food color and sprinkles at the links below:
Mint White Chocolate Fudge Recipe
- 1 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 cups whitet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons butter plus an additional tablespoon for the pan
- 1 teaspoon mint extract
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Sprinkles to decorate
- Line an 8"x8" pan with wax paper. Grease with butter.
- Place sweetened condensed milk, white chocolate chips, and butter in a large mixing bowl.
- Melt in the microwave in 30 second increments, stirring after every 30 seconds to prevent the chocolate from burning.
- When chocolate is fully melted, smooth, and combined with sweetened condensed milk and butter, add vanilla and mint extract. Stir to combine.
- Pour fudge mixture into greased baking dish. Decorate with sprinkles, if desired.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour, or until cooled and soilid.
- When solid, cut into 1-inch cubes to serve.
If you liked this Mint White Chocolate Fudge recipe, you might also like
Never Miss a Thing!
Join our newsletter to get new recipes, tips, tricks, and tutorials every week!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.