Quick and easy, soft and creamy, and with the classic chocolate and peanut butter combo you love. This Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookies recipe is the perfect way to indulge your sweet tooth.
Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookies
Peanut butter and chocolate are a classic comfort food combination, aren’t they? Creamy peanut butter swirling with decadent chocolate…. Mmmm…. You just can’t go wrong.
To get my peanut butter and chocolate fix, I like to make this super simple Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookies recipe. Soft, chewy, and with lots of creamy peanut butter. I will warn you, though. You’ll probably have to share these chocolate and peanut butter cookies because the little ones love them too! (Or I guess you can just lock yourself in the closet or hide them until after bedtime…. Not that I have any experience in these things… Ahem…)
A couple of baking tips before you get started – 1. These can be made gluten free simply by using gluten free flour mix instead of flour. And 2. As with most cookies, these will look not quite done and soft when you pull them from the oven, but they’ll firm up for you as they cool. If you cook them until they’re firm in the oven, you’ll break your teeth trying to bite them!
Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookies Recipe
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- ¼ cup flour or gluten free flour mix
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- Add all ingredients to a bowl and mix until everything is well incorporated and there are no lumps left (around 3 minutes). Dough should be sticky. If it’s a bit dry add 1 tablespoon more of peanut butter.
- Form small 1-inch balls with the dough and flatten them into a cookie with a fork.
- Place on a lightly greased cookie sheet and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350 while cookies are chilling.
- After chilling, bake for about 7-9 minutes or until done.
- Take out of the oven and allow to cool before serving.
If you liked this Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookies recipe, you might also like
Never Miss a Thing!
Join our newsletter to get new recipes, tips, tricks, and tutorials every week!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.