Pineapple Teriyaki Burgers are traditional juicy hamburgers featuring a sweet pineapple topping with tangy Teriyaki sauce right in the burger. Top with lots of gooey cheese!
Pineapple Teriyaki Burgers with Spicy Mayo
During the summer, we love to cookout. But after so many cookouts here at the end of the summer, I started to get bored of the same old cheeseburgers (though they are juicy and delicious). So I thought, why not spice it up?! And that's exactly what I did with these Asian-inspired Pineapple Teriyaki Burgers with Spicy Mayo! It's a standard burger recipe with a few added, flavorful kicks.
This recipe makes about 6-12 patties depending on how big you make them, and is freezer friendly!
Pineapple Teriyaki Burgers Recipe with Spicy Mayo
Pineapple Teriyaki Burgers
- 3 pounds ground beef
- 2 tablespoons bread crumbs
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder minced
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons Teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or butter
- 8 hamburger buns
- 8 pineapple slices
- 8 cheese slices I used white cheddar
For the spicy mayo:
- ¼ cup Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce
- ¼ cup mayo
- In a large bowl, add ground beef, bread crumbs, salt, pepper, garlic powder, ginger, teriyaki sauce. Mix until everything is fully incorporated. I just used my (washed) hands for this part.
- Form your meat mixture into patties, and lay them out on wax paper (and refrigerate) until you're ready to grill.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Brush hamburger patties with olive oil.
- When your grill is up and running, grill your hamburgers until they're as done as you want them. When you flip the burgers, add your pineapple and cheese slices.
- While the burgers are cooking: Mix up your spicy mayo in a small bowl. Simply stir the Sriracha and mayo together until they're blended and smooth. Toast your buns and slather on your mayo.
If you liked this Pineapple Teriyaki Burgers Recipe, you might also like
Browse All Recipes
Never Miss a Thing!
Join our newsletter to get new recipes, tips, tricks, and tutorials every week!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.