Warm and fragrant Pumpkin Bread with Cinnamon Oat Topping is the best easy pumpkin bread recipe you can find. Plus it’s made with a cinnamon oat streusel topping!
Pumpkin Bread with Cinnamon Oat Topping
Not much smells better on a brisk Fall day than some warm fragrant pumpkin bread with cinnamon oat topping. It’s the best kind of cozy smell that just makes you feel warm all over.
Pumpkin Bread is super simple to make. Since it’s a quick bread, you make it more like banana bread or, let’s just go ahead and be honest, a cake. You can also double or triple this recipe, and then store the extra loaf or 2 in the freezer until you’re ready for it (just wrap it up first!)
I love having this simple pumpkin bread with cinnamon oat topping with my morning coffee. Perfect combination. Slather some warm honey cinnamon butter on it, and you’ll be in heaven!
Pumpkin Bread with Cinnamon Oat Topping Recipe
- 3 1/2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 can 15 ounces pumpkin puree
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup oil
- 2/3 cup water
- 2 cups white sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/4 cup butter softened
- 1/2 cup steel cut oats
- 1/4 cup loosely packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease two loaf pans. Set aside.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice. Whisk together and set aside.
- In a separate large mixing bowl, beat pumpkin, eggs, oil, water, sugar and vanilla until well blended. Add flour mixture to the bowl and stir until just combined.
- Pour into prepared pans.
- Add topping ingredients to a small mixing bowl, and cut together until it forms pea-sized clumps.
- Sprinkle topping mixture on top of pumpkin bread.
- Bake 60-70 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool in the pan for 15 minutes before removing to cool completely.
If you liked this Pumpkin Bread with Cinnamon Oat Topping recipe, you might also like
Never Miss a Thing!
Join our newsletter to get new recipes, tips, tricks, and tutorials every week!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.