Rich, moist spiced pumpkin cake and gooey sweet caramel come together in this Crockpot Pumpkin Caramel Cake to make a decadent and festive Fall dessert!
Crockpot Pumpkin Caramel Cake
Pumpkin season! And what goes better with the Pumpkin and Fall season than your Crockpot! I say nothing, especially when it comes to this Crockpot Pumpkin Caramel Cake. Rich, moist spiced pumpkin cake with gooey, sweet caramel come together right in your slow cooker for a decadent and festive Fall dessert.
I think this would be an amazing recipe for the holidays. You’re still serving a pumpkin classic, but it comes from the Crockpot. So, a free oven, and a no-worry dessert!
This Crockpot Pumpkin Caramel Cake recipe calls for one can of pumpkin puree. If you like to make your own pumpkin puree, just sub in about 1 to 1 1/2 cups of your homemade puree instead of the canned.
Be sure to check out our Crocktober Main Page for more Crockpot recipes all month long!
Crockpot Pumpkin Caramel Cake Recipe
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 15 ounce can pumpkin puree
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- 1 jar caramel topping
- Ice cream for serving
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together all ingredients except for caramel topping.
- Pour batter into a greased crockpot.
- Cook on HIGH for 2 hours, until cake begins to set (It will still be just a bit mushy at this point).
- Pour about 3/4 of the jar of caramel topping (save the remainder)
- Continue cooking on HIGH for an additional 1-2 hours until cake is totally set.
- Let sit for 5-10 minutes before serving.
- Serve warm, drizzled with remaining caramel topping and a scoop of ice cream
If you liked this Crockpot Pumpkin Caramel Cake recipe, you might also like
Never Miss a Thing!
Join our newsletter to get new recipes, tips, tricks, and tutorials every week!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.