Quick and easy Salami Pasta Bake recipe is a cheesy pasta and salami recipe that’s perfect for a simple dinner that the whole family will love.
Salami Pasta Bake
I love pasta bake recipes because they’re just so simple and always tasty. And this summer, my kids have a new-found
obsession love of salami. I mean, I understand why. It is delicious. But I thought, Hey! Why not make a quick and easy pasta and salami recipe?! Everybody wins!
And everyone certainly did win because this Salami Pasta Bake is fabulous. Cheesy pasta covered in sweet tomato sauce with salty salami. So good!
You can pretty much use whatever salami you like (just make sure it’s already cured and cooked!), even the kind you put on sandwiches. As long as it’s cut up into bite-sized pieces, all kinds of salami are fair game. Just follow your taste buds!
Salami Pasta Bake Recipe
- 1 (16 ounce) package penne pasta, cooked to package instructions
- 1 pound cooked salami sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 medium onion finely chopped
- 1/2 medium bell pepper coarsely chopped
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomatoes, drained
- 1 (24 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Place salami, onion, pepper, garlic, and tomatoes in the skillet. Saute until onions are translucent, vegetables are tender, and salami is browned.
- Add spaghetti sauce and stir to combine. Remove from heat.
- Add penne and 1 cup of mozzarella to the sauce mixture. Stir to combine. Pour pasta into a 9"x13" baking dish.
- Top with remaining mozzarella.
- Bake in a 350° oven for about 15-20 mins, until heated through and cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Serve warm with a side salad and crusty garlic bread.
If you liked this Salami Pasta Bake Recipe, you might also like
See More Pasta Recipes
Never Miss a Thing!
Join our newsletter to get new recipes, tips, tricks, and tutorials every week!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.