Enchilada Pasta Bake is a delicious way to use up leftover taco meat and great for family dinner. Noodles tossed with a creamy, cheesy, and slightly spicy sauce mixed with taco-seasoned ground beef, corn, and black beans.
Enchilada Pasta Bake
This Enchilada Pasta Bake recipe doesn’t really have a story, except that I love making it. And eating it. And even reheating it as leftovers. So I wanted to share it with you so that you could love it with me!
After Taco Night at our house, we usually have about a pound of meat left (I usually make 3 pounds, hoping for leftovers!), which works out perfectly for me because that’s exactly how much I need for this Enchilada Pasta Bake recipe! But if you don’t have any leftovers handy, that’s okay too. You can just brown a pound of ground beef and add taco seasoning. It’ll just take a few minutes and then you’re all set!
Enchilada Pasta Bake Recipe
- 1 16 ounce package wide egg noodles
- 1 pound taco meat seasoned ground beef. We use this homemade taco seasoning.
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 10 ounce can red enchilada sauce
- 1 15 ounce can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 15 ounce can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 4 ounce can diced green chiles
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- Cook noodles according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- In a large skillet, add cream cheese, sour cream, and 1/4 cup enchilada sauce. Stir until combined and smooth.
- Once mixture is smooth, add remaining enchilada sauce.
- Add ground beef, cumin, chili powder and green chiles, and stir to combine.
- Remove from heat. Stir in corn, black beans, 3/4 cups cheddar, and 3/4 cups Monterey Jack.
- Place sauce mixture and cooked noodles in a 9"x13" baking dish. Stir to incorporate.
- Top pasta with remaining cheese.
- Bake uncovered at 350 for 15-20 minutes until heated through and cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Serve warm with additional toppings such as sour cream, pico de gallo, or guacamole
If you liked this Enchilada Pasta Bake recipe, you might also like
See More Pasta Recipes
See More Mexican-Inspired Recipes
Never Miss a Thing!
Join our newsletter to get new recipes, tips, tricks, and tutorials every week!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.