S'Mores Pizza features all of the classic s'mores flavors with a cinnamon-sugar crispy crust, a sweet marshmallow sauce, and tons of gooey marshmallows and creamy rich chocolate on top makes a dessert pizza you'll never forget.
S'mores Pizza is a dessert pizza that has all of the necessary fixings to make s'mores. It's sweet, chocolatey, and gooey with all of the classic s'mores flavors of chocolate, marshmallows, and graham crackers melted together into one decadent bite.
This S'mores Pizza has a thin, crispy crust that's slathered in butter and cinnamon sugar to resemble a graham cracker, a gooey marshmallow sauce, and all of the gooey, melted chocolate and marshmallow topping you could ever want.
Best of all, it only takes 30 minutes to make, and eating it before it cools all the way (and the marshmallows and chocolate are still decadently gooey!) is not only allowed, but encouraged!
What Kind of Pizza Crust Should I Use?
I use pre-made refrigerated thin crust pizza dough. The thin crust to replicate the crunchiness of a graham cracker, and store bought to make this recipe faster and easier.
Can I Make My Own Pizza Dough?
Yes, you can if you really want to. You will still need to par-bake it, as described in the recipe, before adding toppings. Pay close attention to cook times, as it varies when you make your own and depending on how thick the crust is.
What Kind of Chocolate Should I Use for S'mores Pizza?
Any kind your heart desires, of course! Milk chocolate is a classis. You can use milk chocolate bars, chips, or chunks.
Or you can use semi-sweet or dark chocolate if you prefer.
If you want to get really creative, you can use your favorite candy such as Hershey's Kisses, Reese's, or Rolos.
How to Toast Marshmallows in the Oven
To toast marshmallows in the oven to the perfect level of golden gooey perfection, all you need is the broiler.
Turn it on high, and WATCH. I'm not kidding. Watch it the whole time. I can tell you from experienced that unwatched marshmallows in the broiler are blackened and bitter marshmallows. They can go from uncooked to burnt very quickly under a broiler. It should only take about 1 to 2 minutes for the mini marshmallows used in this recipe.
More S'mores Recipes You'll Love
- No Bake S'mores Cheesecake - a super fast and simple no bake cheesecake featuring a marshmallow cheesecake base and rich chocolatey topping
- Homemade Marshmallow Fluff - make your own marshmallow fluff at home that's perfect for frosting, roasting, or using in recipes.
- S'mores Dip - a dip so simple you'll wonder how you didn't think of it. Featuring classic s'mores flavors.
- Homemade S'mores Coffee Creamer - the only thing better than s'mores is s'mores in your coffee. Have your s'mores and drink it too.
- 37 MORE S'mores Recipes - an epic list of the BEST s'mores recipes from all the best bloggers.
S'mores Pizza Video
For the Crust
- 1 (11 ounce) package refrigerated thin crust pizza dough
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
For the Marshmallow Sauce
- 1 package (8 ounce) cream cheese softened
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow fluff
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
For the Toppings
- 12 ounces chopped milk chocolate
- 2 to 3 cups mini marshmallows
- 2 graham crackers crumbled (optional for garnish)
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Roll out pizza crust onto a large pizza pan or baking sheet.
- With a pastry brush, brush melted butter onto crust.
- In a small bowl, combine 3 tablespoons sugar and 1 tablespoon cinnamon. Sprinkle cinnamon-sugar to cover buttery pizza crust.
- Bake crust in preheated oven for about 5-7 minutes. The crust doesn't need to be cooked all the way
- While crust is cooking, combine softened cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla, and marshmallow fluff in a large mixing bowl. Whisk until smooth.
- Spread cream cheese mixture onto pizza crust.
- Add toppings on top of sauce.
- Bake for an additional 10 minutes until cooked and heated through.
- If you want to make your marshmallows look toasted, turn on the broiler for the last minute. Watch carefully so that you marshmallows don't burn too quickly. Remove from oven.
- Sprinkle crushed graham crackers on top.
- Let set for about 5 to 7 minutes before cutting and serving.
- Serve warm so the marshmallows and chocolate stay gooey! Enjoy!
- Chocolate: Use your favorite kind! It can be milk chocolate, dark chocolate, peanut butter cups, chocolate with caramel centers, chocolate chips,... Whatever you love and have on hand.
- If you broil the marshmallows to get the beautiful golden color, watch it the whole time. They will go from white to burnt super fast if you're not paying attention.
- Optional garnish: add a swirl of chocolate sauce on top for an extra pretty presentation.
- Storage: Store covered in the refrigerator for up to 3 to 5 days.
- Reheat: Individual slices can be reheated in the microwave, air fryer (370°F for about 3 to 5 minutes), or in a covered skillet on the stove.
UPDATE INFO: This S'mores Pizza recipe was originally published in May 2017. It was updated with new pictures, tips, and video and republished in July 2022.
Never Miss a Thing!
Join our newsletter to get new recipes, tips, tricks, and tutorials every week!