S'Mores Pizza with tons of gooey marshmallows, creamy HERSHEY'S Milk Chocolate with a marshmallow cheesecake sauce, a chocolate drizzle, and a sprinkle of graham crackers, all on top of a cinnamon-sugar crust.
HERSHEY'S Milk Chocolate S'Mores Pizza
One of my favorite treats is chocolate, and as all chocolate lovers know, all chocolate is NOT created equal. To get that real chocolate taste, you need some creamy, delicious chocolate that melts in your mouth and warms your soul. Which is why I'm so excited to work with Hershey to share with you how their HERSHEY’S Milk Chocolate is made, and just how they achieve that iconic, creamy flavor we all know and love (plus, I'm sharing a recipe with HERSHEY’S Milk Chocolate because I just couldn't resist! Who could?!).
HERSHEY'S Milk Chocolate
Okay, so how does HERSHEY’S Milk Chocolate taste so creamy, smooth and delicious? The answer is simple. They use real simple ingredients, like sugar, cocoa and farm fresh milk that's delivered fresh daily to the factory in Hershey, Pennsylvania.
That's right. Real, farm fresh milk is delivered every day to the factory in Hershey, Pennsylvania from dairy farms within 100 miles. It's that farm fresh milk that gives HERSHEY'S Milk Chocolate the iconic, creamy taste you know and love. Take a look at the video below to get your own little personal tour of the factory in Hershey, Pennsylvania, with tour guide Katie Quinn from Tastemade:
Moooooo. Pretty cool, right?! I can honestly say that I was pleasantly surprised to find out that Hershey goes through so much to keep their chocolate so fresh, so simple and so amazing. Hershey is one of the few large chocolate makers in the country to use farm fresh milk in their HERSHEY’S Milk Chocolate, and it makes you love their chocolate that much more, doesn't it?
In addition to the farm fresh milk, HERSHEY'S Milk Chocolate is made with familiar ingredients like cocoa and sugar, and no artificial flavors. What you taste is what you get! The simple goodness of HERSHEY'S Milk Chocolate comes from its simple ingredients. I'm excited to share my simple recipe S'Mores Pizza with HERSHEY'S Milk Chocolate below! Yum!
To find out more about the farm fresh milk and other simple ingredients in HERSHEY'S Milk Chocolate, check out www.FreshMilkChocolate.com. Be sure to take a look at the infographic below to learn more about the farm fresh milk and other ingredients in creamy and delicious HERSHEY'S Milk Chocolate before we hop down and check out the recipe I'm sharing today (with HERSHEY'S Milk Chocolate, of course!).
Okay, so when I get my hands on some HERSHEY'S Milk Chocolate, I just have to make a treat to share, like this gooey, sweet S'Mores Pizza. And yeah, I did share this amazing treat, but I also couldn't resist enjoying a few chocolate squares all to myself. This S'Mores Pizza recipe is really easy and only takes about 30 minutes. And most of that is cook time! My kids loved helping me whip this up.
Since summer is getting closer, I've got S'Mores on the brain, and I thought a S'Mores Pizza sounded ah-mazing. And it was. The pizza crust is lightly brushed with butter and sprinkled with cinnamon-sugar, like a graham cracker, covered in a marshmallow cheesecake sauce and topped with lots of gooey marshmallows and creamy, delicious HERSHEY'S Milk Chocolate. To make it look even prettier, I broiled the marshmallows for just a minute and melted an extra HERSHEY’S Milk Chocolate Bar to drizzle on top along with some crushed graham crackers. Yum!
S'Mores Pizza Recipe
For the Crust
- 1 (11 ounce) package refrigerated thin crust pizza dough
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
For the Marshmallow Sauce
- 1 package (8 ounce) cream cheese softened
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow fluff
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
For the Toppings
- 12 ounces chopped milk chocolate
- 2 to 3 cups mini marshmallows
- 2 graham crackers crumbled (optional for garnish)
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Roll out pizza crust onto a large pizza pan or baking sheet.
- With a pastry brush, brush melted butter onto crust.
- In a small bowl, combine 3 tablespoons sugar and 1 tablespoon cinnamon. Sprinkle cinnamon-sugar to cover buttery pizza crust.
- Bake crust in preheated oven for about 5-7 minutes. The crust doesn't need to be cooked all the way
- While crust is cooking, combine softened cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla, and marshmallow fluff in a large mixing bowl. Whisk until smooth.
- Spread cream cheese mixture onto pizza crust.
- Add toppings on top of sauce.
- Bake for an additional 10 minutes until cooked and heated through.
- If you want to make your marshmallows look toasted, turn on the broiler for the last minute. Watch carefully so that you marshmallows don't burn too quickly. Remove from oven.
- Sprinkle crushed graham crackers on top.
- Let set for about 5 to 7 minutes before cutting and serving.
- Serve warm so the marshmallows and chocolate stay gooey! Enjoy!
- Chocolate: Use your favorite kind! It can be milk chocolate, dark chocolate, peanut butter cups, chocolate with caramel centers, chocolate chips,... Whatever you love and have on hand.
- If you broil the marshmallows to get the beautiful golden color, watch it the whole time. They will go from white to burnt super fast if you're not paying attention.
- Optional garnish: add a swirl of chocolate sauce on top for an extra pretty presentation.
- Storage: Store covered in the refrigerator for up to 3 to 5 days.
- Reheat: Individual slices can be reheated in the microwave, air fryer (370°F for about 3 to 5 minutes), or in a covered skillet on the stove.