Jumbo Spiderweb Cookies are a fun, quick, and easy Halloween treat for kids. They're big enough to share and made with the all-time BEST chocolate chip cookies recipe.
Jumbo Spiderweb Cookies
A couple years ago, I shared some fun Spiderweb Cupcakes for Halloween, so I wanted to go a new route this year and share a recipe and tutorial for Spiderweb Cookies. They're just as easy and just as fun!
These spiderweb cookies are made literally THE BEST chocolate chip cookie recipe. They are my go-to, all-time favorite. Chewy, soft, and gooey, just like you get at a bakery. For the spiderweb cookies, we made them even bigger and better by baking them in cake pans. Like cookie cakes!
The kids LOVED these jumbo spiderweb cookies. They're delicious and big enough to share. They're also a really fun treat to bring to the school Halloween or Fall party! Your kids can even get in on the baking and decorating action for more fun!.
You will need a couple additional supplies besides your basic chocolate chip cookies ingredients before you get started:
Jumbo Spiderweb Cookies Recipe
Jumbo Spiderweb Cookies
For the Cookies
- 1 batch this chocolate chip cookie dough
- A handful or 2 extra chocolate chips
For the decorations
- Wilton White Icing
- Wilton Black Gel Icing
- Black Candy Melts
- Small Candy eyes
- Follow directions to prepare cookie dough HERE.
- When cookie dough is ready, form into a large ball and cut into 4 equal sections.
- Line each 8-inch cake pan with foil or parchment paper and lightly grease.
- Press cookie dough into each of the pans. Sprinkle extra chocolate chips on top, if desired. Press in gently.
- Bake in a 350° oven for 13-15 minutes, until lightly brown on the edges and set in the middle.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Once your cookies have cooled, draw 4 criss-crossing lines with the white icing like a star onto the cookie.
- Add one black chocolate wafer. You can attach it onto the still-wet web or use additional icing to attach it. Draw 6-8 black legs on with the black gel icing
- Dab a small amount of black gel icing onto the back of the candy eyes and carefully press onto the black wafer.
Did you like this Jumbo Spiderweb Cookies Recipe? Find more on my Halloween board on Pinterest!
If you liked this Jumbo Spiderweb Cookies recipe, you might also like
Never Miss a Thing!
Join our newsletter to get new recipes, tips, tricks, and tutorials every week!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.
There was an error submitting your subscription. Please try again.