32 frugal, fun, and easy DIY Backyard Projects for Summer to add some eye-catching fun and curb appeal to your home and yard.
Summer DIY Backyard Projects
Well, even though the weather is cool and dreary this week, we’re still getting close to Summer. We planted our annual flowers and finished a big portion of our landscaping project this weekend, and as the weather warms up I’m excited to get started on some more Summer DIY Backyard Projects. I absolutely love these cute ideas that will give your home some eye-catching fun and curb appeal, too.
What outdoors projects do you have in the works for this Summer?
32 Summer DIY Backyard Projects
Click on the corresponding link to see the full tutorial.
1. DIY Bird & Butterfly Water Feeder from Empress of Dirt
2. Butterfly Feeder Tutorial from Feeding Big
3. Terra Cotta Garden Clock from Crafts ‘n Coffee
4. Butterfly Feeder from Carolyn’s Homework
5. Pebble Mosaic Garden Ball from Crafts ‘n Coffee
6. Tea Time Bird Feeder from Feeding Big
7. DIY Water Bottle Bird Feeders from Empress of Dirt
8. DIY Rustic Succulent Pots from Freebie Finding Mom
9. DIY Garden Art Hose Guards from Empress of Dirt
10. Gorgeous Tiled Wooden Planter from Untrained Housewife
11. DIY Plant Water-er from Creative Green Living
12. DIY Fountain from Today’s Creative Life
13. DIY Mason Jar Solar Lights from Today’s Creative Life
14. Make Your Own Outdoor Pillows from The Country Chic Cottage
15. How to Upcycle Wooden Toys into Planters from The Crunchy Chronicles
16. Vinyl Garden Markers from Cutesy Crafts
17. Paint a Stepping Stone Flower from Flower Patch Farmhouse
18. Rainbow Wind Chime from Creative Green Living
19. Decoupage Tin Can Planters from Freebie Finding Mom
20. Drop Cloth Outdoor Curtains from Today’s Creative Life
21. Katie’s Mud Kitchen From Pallets from Grillo Designs
22. 10 Creative Container Ideas from The Magic Brush
23. Grown Up Gnome Herb Garden from You Brew My Tea
24. DIY Plant Stand from Mod Podge Rocks
25. DIY Easy Upcycled Pallet Gardening Bed for Toddlers from Nerdy Mama
26. White And Gold Painted Terra Cotta Pots from Pastels and Macarons
27. DIY Bee Skep from New House New Home
28. How to Paint Concrete to Look Like Pavers from A House Full of Sunshine
29. DIY Tabletop Fire Bowl from Today’s Creative Life
30. Wood Shim Garden Sign from Typically Simple
31. Reclaimed wooden planter for succulents from Akamatra
32. Funky Plant Markers from Silverware from Creative Green Living
If you liked these DIY Backyard Projects Ideas, you might also like
See More Summer Fun Ideas
Never Miss a Thing!
Join our newsletter to get new recipes, tips, tricks, and tutorials every week!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.