The BEST DIY Rainbow Crafts from indoor and outdoor decorations to fashion, headbands, and totes. These rainbow crafts will brighten up your life, and you’ll love them all!
DIY Rainbow Crafts
Yay! It’s almost St Patrick’s Day, which means lots of pretty rainbows and shiny gold! Of course, it’s fun to decorate with rainbows all year long, and after you see these fun and beautiful DIY Rainbow Crafts, you’ll definitely want to!
These DIY Rainbow Crafts have it all from indoor and outdoor decorations to fashion and totes. They’ll brighten up your world and make you smile.
Which one is your favorite DIY Rainbow Craft? They’re all so pretty, I can’t decide!
16 DIY Rainbow Crafts
1. Rainbow Mason Jar Treats from The Gracious Wife
2. DIY Rainbow Doormat from Popsicle Blog
3. DIY Rainbow Fascinator from Studio DIY
4. St Patrick’s Day Rainbow Yarn Wreath from Crafts ‘n Coffee
5. Rainbow Ombre Flower Pots from DIY Candy
6. Rainbow Braided Headband from Sugar Bee Crafts
7. Rainbow Brights Crocheted Infinity Scarf from Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom
8. Rainbow Crayon Monogram from A Mom with a Lesson Plan
9. Melted Crayon Heart from Mommy’s Bundle
10. Pinwheel Quilt Block Pillowcase from Fleece Fun
11. No Sew Rainbow Tote from Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom
12. Rainbow Wind Chime from Creative Green Living
13. Felt Rainbow Canvas from Smitha Katti
14. Rainbow Tie Dye Shoes from A Pumpkin and A Princess
15. Rainbow Zipper Pouch from Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom
16. St Patrick’s Day Skittles Decorations from The Jenny Evolution
If you liked these DIY Rainbow Crafts ideas, you might also like
Never Miss a Thing!
Join our newsletter to get new recipes, tips, tricks, and tutorials every week!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.