Fun and delicious Rainbow Recipes and treats that are perfect for St Patrick’s Day or a rainbow birthday party! The kids are sure to go crazy over these!
I’ll be honest and admit that St Patrick’s Day is really not my favorite holiday. My side of the family has no Irish blood, and green is just so not my color. But I do like two things about St Patrick’s Day:
- Corned beef and cabbage (and I make mine in the slow cooker, so it’s super easy)
Rainbows are so pretty! And for St Patrick’s Day, I like to go rainbow crazy. So I wanted to share some amazing Rainbow Recipes that I found that I’m sure you’ll love as much as I do!
32 Rainbow Recipes
1. Rainbow Pancakes from Meaningful Mama
2. Rainbow Rice Krispie Treats from The Gracious Wife
3. Chocolate Rainbow Cake from The Crafting Foodie
4. Rainbow Pot of Gold Cupcakes from The Crafting Foodie
5. Rainbow Sugar Cookies from The Gracious Wife
6. Skittles Rainbow Ice Cream from Nerdy Mamma
7. Gluten Free Rainbow Cupcakes from Raking in the Savings
8. Crispy Rainbow Sugar Cookies from Cake Whiz
9. Fruity Pebbles Muffins from The Gracious Wife
10. Chewy No Bake Rainbow Chip Granola Bars from Peas and Crayons
11. No Bake Rainbow Pie from Spend with Pennies
12. Fruit Loops Chocolate Cookies from Cake Whiz
13. Rainbow and Sprinkle Cake from Cake Whiz
14. Rainbow Bagels from Nerdy Mamma
15. Rainbow Bites from Liv for Cake
16. Rainbow Birthday Cake from Meaningful Mama
17. Rainbow Fruit Kabobs from To Simply Inspire
18. Rainbow Cake Pops from The Crafting Foodie
19. Rainbow Cloud Cake from Julie’s Eats and Treats
20. Rainbow Cupcakes from Kids Activities Blog
21. Layered Ribbon Jello Salad from Two Healthy Kitchens
22. Rainbow Cupcakes with Buttercream Frosting from Live Love Texas
23. Rainbow Tie Dye Mini Donuts from The Tip Toe Fairy
24. Rainbow Ice Cubes from The Flavor Bender
25. Skittles Rainbow Fudge from Lemon Tree Dwelling
26. Rainbow Painted Sugar Cookies from Spend with Pennies
27. Easy Skittles Popcorn from Ribbons and Glue
28. Rainbow Deviled Eggs from Amanda’s Cookin’
29. Mini Rainbow Cloud Cookies from Practical Mommy
30. Rainbow Fruit Platter from Life Love Liz
31. Easy Rainbow Pasta from Kids Activities Blog
32. Rainbow Jello from The First Year
If you liked these Rainbow Recipes ideas, you might also like
Never Miss a Thing!
Join our newsletter to get new recipes, tips, tricks, and tutorials every week!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.