Taco Bundles- Just like traditional tacos, but wrapped in a crescent roll. Great for using up leftovers or as an easy weeknight or freezer meal.
We love leftovers at our house. Mostly because they're a great money saver and way to prevent food waste. These Taco Bundles are a great meal-on-the-go, freezer meal, or meal to use up leftovers. It's basically a jack of all trades. They're just perfect for busy weeknights when you need to get dinner on the table fast! Plus, most importantly, it's delicious.
I like to use leftovers from my Tacos with Homemade Taco Seasoning recipe, but 1 pound of meat with store bought seasoning works as well.
Taco Bundles Recipe
- Taco Meat Follow the directions to the BEST Tacos with Homemade Seasoning. You will need only 1 pound of taco meat, so half of this recipe.
- 2 tablespoons taco sauce
- 2 tubes crescent rolls
- 1 cup Colby cheese shredded
- 1 cup Monterey cheese shredded
- Toppings such as shredded lettuce, tomato, sour cream, or guacamole
- Prepare your taco meat according to my recipe at BEST Tacos with Homemade Seasoning. You will only need half of this recipe. Or you can use leftover taco meat.
- Add taco sauce and cheese to prepared meat. Stir to incorporate.
- Unroll crescent dough. Separate into 8 rectangles.
- Place meat mixture in the center of each rectangle. Fold dough over filling. Pinch to seal.
- Place each bundle, seam side down onto an ungreased baking sheet. (If you're freezing, stop here. Freeze on a baking sheet, then transfer to a freezer bag. When ready to eat, bake as instructed. You can bake un-thawed, but you will have to increase your baking time a bit)
- Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Top with toppings, if desired.
If you liked this Taco Bundles Recipe you might also like
See More Mexican Inspired Recipes
Browse All Recipes
Never Miss a Thing!
Join our newsletter to get new recipes, tips, tricks, and tutorials every week!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.