Crockpot Corn Pudding with sweet corn and cornbread mixed with salty, gooey cheese, all in the slow cooker, for a delicious and simple side dish.
Crockpot Corn Pudding
Corn pudding is pretty much a side dish staple, especially for Fall and the holiday season. It’s simple and delicious, and always a huge hit. Since my oven is pretty much occupied all day with the main dish, I wanted to be able to still make this amazing side dish without buying an extra oven.
This Crockpot Corn Pudding is, in my opinion, even better than the oven version. Sweet corn and cornbread mixed together with salty gooey cheese. Plus, it’s kind of like hitting two birds with one stone, your veggies and bread mixed together (Yes, I’m counting corn as a vegetable here… I can never decide. Vegetable? Grain? Both?). In any case Crockpot Corn Pudding will be a total hit at your dinner!
For more Crockpot recipes all month long, be sure to check out the Crocktober Main Page!
Crockpot Corn Pudding Recipe
- 1 (8.5 ounce) box cornbread mix
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 1 egg
- 1 (14 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1-2 cups shredded cheddar or Colby-Jack cheese (4-8 ounces)
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together, cornbread mix, cream cheese, butter, and egg, just until combined.
- Fold in both cans of corn and cheese.
- Pour mixture in a lightly greased slow cooker.
- Cook on HIGH for 2½- 3 hours, until Crockpot Corn Pudding is set, like a soft cake.
- Let stand 5-10 minutes before serving. Serve warm.
Did you like this Crockpot Corn Pudding Recipe? Find more on my Crockpot and Salads & Side Dishes boards on Pinterest!
If you liked this Crockpot Corn Pudding Recipe, you might also like
Never Miss a Thing!
Join our newsletter to get new recipes, tips, tricks, and tutorials every week!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.