Enchilada Pasta Bake is a delicious way to use up leftover taco meat and great for family dinner. Noodles tossed with a creamy, cheesy, and slightly spicy sauce mixed with taco-seasoned ground beef, corn, and black beans.
Enchilada Pasta Bake
This Enchilada Pasta Bake recipe doesn’t really have a story, except that I love making it. And eating it. And even reheating it as leftovers. So I wanted to share it with you so that you could love it with me!
After Taco Night at our house, we usually have about a pound of meat left (I usually make 3 pounds, hoping for leftovers!), which works out perfectly for me because that’s exactly how much I need for this Enchilada Pasta Bake recipe! But if you don’t have any leftovers handy, that’s okay too. You can just brown a pound of ground beef and add taco seasoning. It’ll just take a few minutes and then you’re all set!
Enchilada Pasta Bake Recipe
Enchilada Pasta Bake
- 1 16 ounce package wide egg noodles
- 1 pound taco meat seasoned ground beef. We use this homemade taco seasoning.
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 10 ounce can red enchilada sauce
- 1 15 ounce can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 15 ounce can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 4 ounce can diced green chiles
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- Cook noodles according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- In a large skillet, add cream cheese, sour cream, and 1/4 cup enchilada sauce. Stir until combined and smooth.
- Once mixture is smooth, add remaining enchilada sauce.
- Add ground beef, cumin, chili powder and green chiles, and stir to combine.
- Remove from heat. Stir in corn, black beans, 3/4 cups cheddar, and 3/4 cups Monterey Jack.
- Place sauce mixture and cooked noodles in a 9"x13" baking dish. Stir to incorporate.
- Top pasta with remaining cheese.
- Bake uncovered at 350 for 15-20 minutes until heated through and cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Serve warm with additional toppings such as sour cream, pico de gallo, or guacamole
If you liked this Enchilada Pasta Bake recipe, you might also like
Never Miss a Thing!
Join our newsletter to get new recipes, tips, tricks, and tutorials every week!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.