Quick and easy Fresh Zucchini Farfalle Pasta Salad recipe with creamy feta cheese and zesty tomatoes is sure to be a hit at every cookout and potluck.
Fresh Zucchini Farfalle Pasta Salad
I’m all about easy cooking in the Summer, and I’m also about trying to stay away from the oven. So pasta salad is pretty much a must in our house all Summer long, and the easier, the better. Case in point this delicious and fresh Zucchini Farfalle Pasta Salad with feta and tomatoes is so delicious and really hits the spot on a Summer afternoon.
I love that the ingredients are so simple and are usually already in my pantry with some added fresh Summer vegetables and feta cheese to add in some creaminess. Of course, pasta salads are also a great way to use up any stray leftover veggies or cooked meat you may have, so don’t be shy about throwing those into the mix sometimes too!
Fresh Zucchini Farfalle Pasta Salad Recipe
- 1 (16 ounce) package Farfalle pasta, cooked according to package instructions, drained, and rinsed
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 medium zucchini quartered and sliced
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes halved
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- 1/3 cup fresh minced basil or oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all in ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Toss or gently stir to incorporate all ingredients. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Chill before serving. If pasta salad looks a little dry before serving, add a little more oil and vinegar.
- Serve cool, and enjoy!
If you liked this Fresh Zucchini Farfalle Pasta Salad Recipe, you might also like
See More Side Dishes Recipes
Never Miss a Thing!
Join our newsletter to get new recipes, tips, tricks, and tutorials every week!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.