Cool mint mixed with creamy white chocolate fudge make this Mint White Chocolate Fudge recipe a decadent, refreshing treat. Make it in the microwave!
Mint White Chocolate Fudge
I’ve been going a little crazy with the mint lately. I can’t explain it. I just have a sudden mint addiction. Up to and including, constantly chewing gum. So when I needed to make some treats, I knew exactly what flavor they’d be.
Over Christmas, I experimented with some super easy white chocolate fudge, so I used that recipe as the base here. You can make this Mint White Chocolate Fudge recipe in the microwave with just 5 ingredients. So easy, and so good. The hardest part is waiting for it to set.
I dyed my mint white chocolate fudge green using Wilton Kelly Green gel food color, and decorated it with gold sugar and gold stars. I thought the green and gold would be perfect for St Patrick’s Day. But you can decorate yours however you choose. This would be a yummy recipe for any holiday!
You can grab the food color and sprinkles at the links below:
Mint White Chocolate Fudge Recipe
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 cups whitet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons butter (plus an additional tablespoon for the pan)
- 1 teaspoon mint extract
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Sprinkles to decorate
- Line an 8"x8" pan with wax paper. Grease with butter.
- Place sweetened condensed milk, white chocolate chips, and butter in a large mixing bowl.
- Melt in the microwave in 30 second increments, stirring after every 30 seconds to prevent the chocolate from burning.
- When chocolate is fully melted, smooth, and combined with sweetened condensed milk and butter, add vanilla and mint extract. Stir to combine.
- Pour fudge mixture into greased baking dish. Decorate with sprinkles, if desired.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour, or until cooled and soilid.
- When solid, cut into 1-inch cubes to serve.
Did you like this Mint White Chocolate Fudge recipe? Find more on my St Patrick’s Day, Desserts, and Christmas boards on Pinterest!
If you liked this Mint White Chocolate Fudge recipe, you might also like
Never Miss a Thing!
Join our newsletter to get new recipes, tips, tricks, and tutorials every week!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.