10 DIY gift ideas for friends, teachers, or neighbors, all under $5.
Ideas for Gifts Under $5
Happy Friendship Day! I figured we could honor friends today by taking a look at a collection of gifts, just for friends! For friendship day, birthdays, Christmas, or just because. As always, I try to keep things budget-friendly, so I've gathered a collection of 10 different gift ideas, which can all be made or bought for $5 or less!
Most of these gift ideas even come with free printables, so be sure to click on the pictures to gain access to those. Happy gifting!
- Be sure to check out our FREE Christmas Gift Planner Printable to help you stay organized and keep track of all of your gifts this season!
10 DIY Gift Ideas Under $5
1. A coke. Who doesn't need a coke?! From Boys Ahoy
2. Hand sanitizer, soap, or lotion | From Eighteen 25
3. A Mason jar filled with homemade sweets | From Lil Luna
5. Homemade muffins, cupcakes, or cookies in a cute disposable container | From It's Always Autumn
6. Chocolatel-y caramel "golden" Rolos | From Bloom Designs Online
7. Homemade spice mix or rub | From Over the Big Moon
8. Orange gummy snacks, or orange any-kind-of snacks | From Crafting in the Rain
9. "Simply" juice or lemonade | From The Three Sweet Peas
10. Chocolate-covered fortune cookies | From I Heart Naptime
Everyone deserves a little something! Make sure to shower the friends around you with love (and gifts!) to show them you appreciate their place in your life.
Did you like these ideas? Check out my Gift Ideas board on Pinterest!
Never Miss a Thing! Join our newsletter and get new tips, tricks, recipes, and tutorials every week!