10 DIY gift ideas for friends, teachers, or neighbors, all under $5.
Ideas for Gifts Under $5
Happy Friendship Day! I figured we could honor friends today by taking a look at a collection of gifts, just for friends! For friendship day, birthdays, Christmas, or just because. As always, I try to keep things budget-friendly, so I've gathered a collection of 10 different gift ideas, which can all be made or bought for $5 or less!
Most of these gift ideas even come with free printables, so be sure to click on the pictures to gain access to those. Happy gifting!
- Be sure to check out our FREE Christmas Gift Planner Printable to help you stay organized and keep track of all of your gifts this season!
10 DIY Gift Ideas Under $5
1. A coke. Who doesn't need a coke?! From Boys Ahoy
2. Hand sanitizer, soap, or lotion | From Eighteen 25
3. A Mason jar filled with homemade sweets | From Lil Luna
4. Sparkly nail polish for an at-home mani/pedi | From The Crafted Sparrow and The Happy Housie
5. Homemade muffins, cupcakes, or cookies in a cute disposable container | From It's Always Autumn
6. Chocolatel-y caramel "golden" Rolos | From Bloom Designs Online
7. Homemade spice mix or rub | From Over the Big Moon
8. Orange gummy snacks, or orange any-kind-of snacks | From Crafting in the Rain
9. "Simply" juice or lemonade | From The Three Sweet Peas
10. Chocolate-covered fortune cookies | From I Heart Naptime
Everyone deserves a little something! Make sure to shower the friends around you with love (and gifts!) to show them you appreciate their place in your life.
Did you like these ideas? Check out my Gift Ideas board on Pinterest!
Never Miss a Thing! Join our newsletter and get new tips, tricks, recipes, and tutorials every week!
Great ideas! I especially love the Diet Coke gift!
I am looking for a gift for someone whom is very special. My car just got stolen last night with my purse and wallet and all my money for the month rent food phone gas living Expenses. I’ve only talked to this lady 2 times. She hears about my story and see her in the hall this evening. Talked to her and we go our separate was. I than return and she hand me an envelop with writing that says do not return. Check for 200.00. Tears are rolling. Please I need a gift idea that I can make from home.
The mason jar with the homemade cookies and the simple note (#3) would be really easy, frugal, and thoughtful. You can even use an old peanut butter jar or something if you don't have a mason jar.