Black Cat Cupcakes make a fun and easy non-spooky Halloween treat for kids! They're easy enough that anyone can make them! Fun project for kids to help with!
Black Cat Cupcakes
I actually made these a couple years ago, so I'm super late sharing these. But hey! What else is new? Better late than never! Anyway, I made these Black Cat Cupcakes for my kitty cat obsessed daughter to bring to her school Halloween party. And she was in love! Plus they were so easy to make, which is great because I always feel so overwhelmed and short on time this time of year! The Princess loved them, her friends loved them, and they're fun to make too!
So here's how to make your own Black Cat Cupcakes
Black Cat Cupcakes Supplies:
- 1 batch of your favorite cupcakes
- 1 batch frosting (I use this simple vanilla buttercream)
- Chocolate Jimmies
- Chocolate covered cookies (I just grabbed some at Aldi or you can grab some from Amazon like this)
Directions for Black Cat Cupcakes
1. Liberally frost each of your cupcakes.
2. Pour chocolate jimmies into a flat dish.
3. Roll the frosted part of cupcake in the jimmies until fully covered. Repeat for all cupcakes.
4. Place 2 M&M's on the top of each cupcake for eyes, and one for a nose. (You can add a little frosting to the back if it's not sticking well)
5. Cut each cookie into 4 pieces.
6. Place 2 pieces of the quartered cookies onto the top of each cupcake for ears. (You can add a little frosting to the back again to help it stick.)
If you liked these Black Cat Cupcakes, you might also like
Never Miss a Thing!
Join our newsletter to get new recipes, tips, tricks, and tutorials every week!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.
There was an error submitting your subscription. Please try again.