Make these rich and soft 3 ingredient Chocolate Pumpkin Cookies in just 25 minutes to satisfy both your decadent chocolate and smooth pumpkin cravings!
Chocolate Pumpkin Cookies
I LOVE Fall. And I LOVE pumpkin. And I LOVE super easy and yummy recipes. So basically this 3 ingredient Chocolate Pumpkin Cookies recipe is pure perfection. You literally just need 3 ingredients and less than a half hour to satisfy your chocolate AND pumpkin craving. It's amazing.
These Chocolate Pumpkin Cookies are soft, gooey, and a little cakey. And so so rich. You have richness from the decadent chocolate and the smooth pumpkin and the gooey chocolate chips, too. So good. I like to eat mine warm. If yours last long enough to cool down, you can always pop them in the microwave for 10-15 minutes to keep those chocolate chips nice and gooey!
To make your own Chocolate Pumpkin Cookies, pour a box of chocolate cake mix and a can of pumpkin puree into a large mixing bowl. Stir until just combined. Then gently fold in chocolate chips. Using a cookie scoop or tablespoon, scoop rounded tablespoons onto a lined cookie sheet about 2-3 inches apart. Bake in a 350° oven for about 15 minutes, and then let them sit for about 5 minutes on the cookie sheet (I know! It's hard to wait!) before moving them to cool completely. Enjoy with a big glass of milk. Or better yet a giant pumpkin spice latte!
Chocolate Pumpkin Cookies Recipe
3 Ingredient Chocolate Pumpkin Cookies
- 1 box of chocolate cake mix any brand
- 1 15 ounce can of pumpkin puree
- ½ cup chocolate chips plus about an extra handful to press into the top of cookies after baking
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper for easy clean up. Set aside.
- Combine chocolate cake mix and canned pumpkin in a large mixing bowl. Mix until combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Drop the cookie by large tablespoons on the baking sheets about 2"-3" apart.
- Bake 14-16 minutes.
- Press a few extra chocolate chips on top of each cookie when just out of oven. Let sit about 5 minutes, then transfer to a cooling rack to finish cooling.
If you liked this Chocolate Pumpkin Cookies Recipe, you might also like
Never Miss a Thing!
Join our newsletter to get new recipes, tips, tricks, and tutorials every week!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.