Made in just 30 minutes with 5 ingredients, this cheesy Cheeseburger Pockets recipe is the ultimate yummy, quick and easy family dinner recipe. It's even great for on-the-go!
Have I mentioned we're just like super busy lately? I'm really feeling the soccer mom burn, guys! I'm just trying to survive and keep everyone else alive with me, which, right now, means pulling all my easy recipes out of storage to use in the front lines. And I'm sharing them all with you in case you're feeling the burn with me! (Is it mean if I hope you are? I don't want to be alone!)
Anyway, I'm back with another super simple, 5 ingredient, 30 minute dinner recipe today. AND it's perfect for on-the-go. Sooo, it's basically the perfect dinner. These cheesy Cheeseburger Pockets are basically like a hot pocket in the oven. Cheeseburger style. Can't go wrong there.
If you want to go all Tasty-Facebook-video, you can sub out the refrigerated biscuits for puff pastry and make a cheeseburger puff pastry pocket. Just make sure you check the bake time on it so it doesn't burn on you.
So tell me in the comments. What's your secret to surviving the soccer-mom-burn?
Cheeseburger Pockets Recipe
- 2 8 ounce packages refrigerated biscuits
- ½ pound ground beef
- ¼ cup chopped onions
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 8-16 slices American cheese or your favorite cheese for cheeseburgers
- In a large skillet over medium heat, brown ground beef with onions and garlic. Cook until no longer pink. Drain. Set aside.
- Open one tube refrigerated biscuits, and roll out to flatten slightly.
- Place a slice of cheese on each biscuit.
- Spoon ground beef mixture evenly on all 8 biscuits.
- **Optional: Place an additional piece of cheese on top of ground beef mixture on each biscuit.
- Open the other tube of refrigerated biscuits, and roll out to flatten again.
- Place the newly rolled out biscuits on top of the ground beef mixture. Then score the outside edges with a fork to seal.
- Bake in a 400° oven for about 10 minutes, until biscuits are golden and cheeseburger pockets are heated through.
- Serve warm with ketchup, mustard, or additional hamburger toppings, if desired.
If you liked this Cheeseburger Pockets Recipe, you might also like
Never Miss a Thing!
Join our newsletter to get new recipes, tips, tricks, and tutorials every week!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.