These Chuckwagon Leftover BBQ Wraps are a quick and easy family dinner recipe that uses up your leftovers from BBQs, with baked beans, hot dogs, & hamburger
I’m always looking for more ways to use up leftovers, to save more money and waste less food. I came across this chuckwagon wrap recipe in a Kraft magazine and thought it would just be PERFECT for using up leftovers from a cookout. I will give you the recipe if you just want to make it from scratch and some revisions for if you’re trying to use up your leftovers!
These Chuckwagon Leftover BBQ Wraps take all the delicious elements of your summer BBQ and wrap it up into a tortilla. With baked beans, hot dogs, and hamburgers topped with gooey cheese, this a dinner recipe that your whole family will enjoy!
Chuckwagon Wraps Recipe
- 1 28 ounce can of barbecue baked beans
- about 4 hotdogs sliced
- 1 pound of ground beef or 2-4 leftover hamburger patties, crumbled
- 8- inch tortillas for serving
- half an onion chopped
- Lettuce tomato, shredded cheddar, and sour cream for toppings
- Brown ground beef with onions. Drain. If you're using leftover hamburger patties, just crumble them. If you'd like to add onions, just saute in a tablespoon of butter.
- Pour beans into a medium sauce pan over medium-low heat. Add sliced hot dogs, ground beef, and onions. Cook until heated through.
- Serve warm in a tortilla. Top with your desired toppings. We just used shredded cheddar and sour cream this time.
If you liked this Chuckwagon Leftover BBQ Wraps recipe you might also like
Browse All Recipes
Never Miss a Thing!
Join our newsletter to get new recipes, tips, tricks, and tutorials every week!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.