Freshen up your kitchen with these ingenious DIY Kitchen Organization ideas to knock out the clutter and make your kitchen beautiful.
DIY Kitchen Organization Ideas
Spring is just a few days away! Have you started your Spring cleaning yet? I have not… BUT I have started thinking about it. That counts, right? One of the places that needs the most work in our house for Spring cleaning is always the kitchen because that’s where all the action happens in our house! I need a total organization overhaul, so I wanted to find some frugal and amazing DIY Kitchen Organization ideas to use and share.
To view the full tutorial, just click on the corresponding link!
Which DIY Kitchen Organization idea is your favorite?
24 DIY Kitchen Organization Ideas
1. Soup Storage from Then She Made…
2. Vertical Kitchen Organization from A Beautiful Mess
3. DIY Produce Rack from Domestic Diva Domain
4. Flour and Sugar Storage Containers from Cleverly Simple
5. DIY Pot Rack from Atlanta’s Frugal Mom
6. Fridge Mats from Placemats from 2 Little Superheroes
7. DIY Kitchen Utensil Holder from Honey and Lime
8. DIY Magnetic Spice Rack from Amy Bites
9. Tissue Box Plastic Bag Holder from The Cents’ Able Shoppin
10. Measuring Spoon Organization from I Should Be Mopping the Floor
11. Foil and Plastic Wrap Storage from Ask Anna
12. Hidden Kitchen Organizer from Two Twenty One
13. Trash Bags on a Roll from Simply Organized
14. Door Organizer from C.R.A.F.T
15. Ideas for Repurposed Jars from Mission to Save
16. Sippy Cup Organization from Creative Green Living
17. Pantry Contact Paper Labels from Creative Green Living
18. DIY Pasta Storage from Look What I Made
19. Mason Jar Spice Organization from The Country Chic Cottage
20. Safe Kitchen Knife Storage from Another Bright Idea
21. Recipe Organization from The Merry Thought
22. Repurposed Baby Wipes Box for Grocery Bag Storage from Mission to Save
23. Cupcake Liner Storage from Table for Two
24. Under the Sink Organization from Creative Green Living
If you liked these DIY Kitchen Organization Ideas you might also like
Never Miss a Thing!
Join our newsletter to get new recipes, tips, tricks, and tutorials every week!