Quick and easy and totally adorable Heart Cinnamon Rolls make a festive Valentine's Day breakfast that the kids will love!
Heart Cinnamon Rolls
I really feel like a slacker mom lately, especially with the cute-sy crafty Pinteresty stuff. I mean I love that stuff. I wish I had more time to do it. But the bottom line is, I just don't. Something has to give, and frankly I just can't let it be my time and attention to my family. Or my house, because my family is living in it, and I'd like it to stay that way. So it just has to be the crafty stuff for now.
In any case, I still try to be a little cute-sy for special occasions. We don't buy our kids gifts for Valentine's Day (I'm on a stuff purging frenzy at the moment!), so instead I make these super cute, super simple Heart Cinnamon Rolls. They take no time at all because they're the from-the-tube kind! You can frost them the same as normal, and just decorate them with fun Valentine's Day sprinkles.
So here's how to make this quick and easy Valentine's Day breakfast.
Heart Cinnamon Rolls Directions
What You Need:
1. Remove cinnamon rolls from package. Separate so that you have 6-8 separate rolls.
2. Unroll a cinnamon roll halfway to prepare it to shape.
3. Roll up the unrolled end the opposite way until the two spirals meet in the middle, leaving just a little slack between them.
4. Pinch the slack you left to make the bottom point of the heart.
5. Place on a baking sheet. Repeat for remaining cinnamon rolls.
6. Bake heart cinnamon rolls according to package instructions.
7. Drizzle on the icing and top with sprinkles.
Enjoy your easy Valentine's Day breakfast!
If you liked this Heart Cinnamon Rolls tutorial, you might also like
See More Valentine's Day Ideas
Never Miss a Thing!
Join our newsletter to get new recipes, tips, tricks, and tutorials every week!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.