Italian Veggie Dip is a cool, creamy, and fresh Italian veggie dip packed with pepperoni, cheese, and lots of flavor. Serve with an assortment of colorful veggies.
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #PepItUp #CollectiveBias
Italian Veggie Dip
Wow! The heat wave this week has been crazy, hasn't it? It's getting me super excited for Spring, which is just around the corner! So many fun things happen at the Gracious house in the Spring! Mr. Gracious and I got married on the first day of Spring, my birthday is in the Spring, Easter,...
But I digress. All this warm weather is getting me in the mood to start making some Spring recipes, with lots of veggies! I have this amazing Pizza Pasta Salad that's just the perfect side dish all Spring and Summer long. I thought it would be super tasty if I used my pasta salad recipe as inspiration to create a tasty Italian veggie dip.
And, boy, was I right! My kids and I were so excited to go to town on this dip and veggies! They ate it ALL! Yes, that's right. My kids ate an entire tray of veggies! Talk about a mommy win! I have to say, though, it was the slightly spicy and flavorful Hormel Pepperoni that really made it awesome!
Let's get down to business, so you can enjoy this delicious-ness too!
First you'll need to gather your ingredients, which include:
- Hormel Pepperoni
- Cream cheese
- Italian dressing
- Red and green bell peppers
- Green onions
- Italian seasoning
Plus some extra veggies for dipping. Just by looking at the ingredients, you can tell this is going flavor-packed and yummy!
If your cream cheese is not soft already, you will need to soften it. Just pop it in the microwave in a microwave safe bowl for a minute or less, so that you can stir it easily. Once your cream cheese is soft, add the Italian dressing and stir until it's smooth and combined. You can just use a fork.
Next we're going to add our veggies. So add the green and red bell peppers, tomato, garlic, and green onions. Again, stir to incorporate.
Now add your Hormel Pepperoni, Parmesan, mozzarella, and Italian seasoning. Stir one last time to combine.
You can start eating this tasty dip right now, or you can pop it in the refrigerator for an hour or two before digging in. I personally like to chill it for a couple hours because it allows the flavors to meld together nicely. Garnish the top of the dip with some whole Hormel Pepperoni.
That's it! Easy-peasy, right?! Now you have a delicious Hormel Pepperoni Italian Veggie Dip that goes perfectly with all of those garden-fresh veggies all Spring and Summer long! This Italian Veggie Dip is also a great appetizer recipe!
Italian Veggie Dip Recipe
Italian Veggie Dip
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 2.5 ounce package Hormel Pepperoni, coarsely chopped (Leave about 7-10 pieces un-chopped for garnish)
- 2 tablespoons red bell pepper finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons green bell pepper finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons tomato finely chopped
- 2-3 green onions finely chopped
- 2-4 garlic cloves minced
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon Oregano or Italian seasoning
- Vegetables for dipping such as carrots, celery, cherry tomatoes, bell pepper slices, or even crackers
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine softened cream cheese and Italian dressing. Stir until smooth.
- Add in your red bell peppers, green bell peppers, tomato, green onions, and garlic. Stir again to combine.
- Add the mozzarella, Parmesan, Italian seasoning, and chopped Hormel Pepperoni. Stir one last time to incorporate all the ingredients.
- You can start eating this dip right away, or you can chill in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours to allow all the flavors to come together nicely. Garnish with whole pepperoni slices, and serve with lots of fresh veggies.
What's YOUR favorite way to eat Hormel Pepperoni?
If you liked this Italian Veggie Dip Recipe, you might also like
Never Miss a Thing!
Join our newsletter to get new recipes, tips, tricks, and tutorials every week!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.